READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
MarioSonicU
advanced
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by MarioSonicU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Does anyone still have IQE Browser? ModDB Doesnot have the file

Aegis
beginner
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Aegis » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 am

MarioSonicU wrote:Does anyone still have IQE Browser? ModDB Doesnot have the file
really? https://www.moddb.com/mods/r-reinhard/a ... owser-v215 you dont google well.

love8destiny
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by love8destiny » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:53 pm

need help. using the script that cornal posted on page 2 to unpack legacy files, but it's throwing me back errors... none of the legacy files in the newest deresute update work in animexporter, they just give me a bundle null or index out of range. this is the error it gives me... anyone know how to fix? or another way to unpack/decompress the files so i can use them in animexporter? P.S. cgss_lz4 doesn't seem to work for me. :mrgreen:
Image
EDIT:
there doesn't seem to be a way to rip any usable deresute animations at the moment. the new unity studio update doesn't support the deresute animations, and neither does animexporter. if anyone knows a new method of ripping legacy files, please post it here
EDIT #2: the newest version of assetstudio supports animation ripping. i also found out a method of identifying motions of the solo songs; each solo song is listed in the 3000's and the last two digits correspond to the respective MASTER album (ex. 3d_cutt_an_chr_son3038_1.unity3d = himitsu no toilette animation, master 38)

User avatar
Punzer
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:19 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Punzer » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am

Damn I've got a long read ahead of me, hope the methods used still work, 'cause i've been looking to get a hold of these models (Especially Koume and Rina) for months and If I can get them myself that'd be the tops.

Sunochan17
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Sunochan17 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 am

I followed chrrox step by step for maintaining what I believe was the csv or the manifest through the emulator and fiddler with no luck. For some reason I can't get fiddler to pick up whats running on the emulator so I could get the latest manifest. I'm not too sure on what I'm doing wrong, I made sure to have the certificate downloaded and placed into the emulator as well. I've tried three separate times already with no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me and get me past the first step of extracting the models I would greatly appreciate it! (also I wouldn't mind some pointers on manifests and what to look for as well as efficient ways to maintain them. I'm more use to having the data and meshes readily available to just run in asset studio and then be done with it. So, this has definitely been quite the challenge to understand since it's relatively new to me. I would like to apologize if I come of as a bit annoying due to my complete lack of knowledge! with the proper guidance I'm sure ill get the hang of it!) Anyways back to what I was saying if you can help in any way even if its just a little bit of advice I would be very thankful!

Sunochan17
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Sunochan17 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Sunochan17 wrote:I followed chrrox step by step for maintaining what I believe was the csv or the manifest through the emulator and fiddler with no luck. For some reason I can't get fiddler to pick up whats running on the emulator so I could get the latest manifest. I'm not too sure on what I'm doing wrong, I made sure to have the certificate downloaded and placed into the emulator as well. I've tried three separate times already with no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me and get me past the first step of extracting the models I would greatly appreciate it! (also I wouldn't mind some pointers on manifests and what to look for as well as efficient ways to maintain them. I'm more use to having the data and meshes readily available to just run in asset studio and then be done with it. So, this has definitely been quite the challenge to understand since it's relatively new to me. I would like to apologize if I come of as a bit annoying due to my complete lack of knowledge! with the proper guidance I'm sure ill get the hang of it!) Anyways back to what I was saying if you can help in any way even if its just a little bit of advice I would be very thankful!
Okay so I've managed to get the manifest through the emulator instead of using fiddler to get it, although I'm not sure if I use the same url that was used as the code? I've tired exporting the response to run through asset studio and I even ran it in unity studio but it states 0 files are preset.

kotori 0912
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kotori 0912 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:28 pm

If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kotori 0912
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kotori 0912 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm

kotori 0912 wrote:If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.
And could anyone tell me how to combine the head and the body.
I'm not good at deal with models.(only have unity and blender)

User avatar
Hoshi
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Hoshi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 am

kotori 0912 wrote:If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.
umm how to use it?
btw i tried to find background video (play on live game) here
did u know wut the file name?

kotori 0912
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kotori 0912 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Hoshi wrote:
kotori 0912 wrote:If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.
umm how to use it?
btw i tried to find background video (play on live game) here
did u know wut the file name?
you can open the manifest_10045900.db with SQliteDatabaseBrowser ,and export a .csv.
maybe like live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d.
I'm not sure.

User avatar
Hoshi
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Hoshi » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:25 pm

kotori 0912 wrote: you can open the manifest_10045900.db with SQliteDatabaseBrowser ,and export a .csv.
maybe like live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d.
I'm not sure.
i already knew how to use the sq method
i just wondering how to export using that unique method u show bcause it's seem like it's can export mp3
when i used the sq method i tried to export acb files but i got 404 when requesting from fiddler

btw "live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d" is normal 2d pic

love8destiny
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by love8destiny » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 pm

now than animexporter no longer works and assetstudio makes the animations look like crap, if anyone knows how to convert the unity3d legacy animations, please tell us

love8destiny
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by love8destiny » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Hoshi wrote:
kotori 0912 wrote: you can open the manifest_10045900.db with SQliteDatabaseBrowser ,and export a .csv.
maybe like live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d.
I'm not sure.
i already knew how to use the sq method
i just wondering how to export using that unique method u show bcause it's seem like it's can export mp3
when i used the sq method i tried to export acb files but i got 404 when requesting from fiddler

btw "live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d" is normal 2d pic
when downloading anything from the "live" tab it will show up in your mishiro folder mishiro\resources\assets\live

User avatar
Hoshi
beginner
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by Hoshi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm

love8destiny wrote:
when downloading anything from the "live" tab it will show up in your mishiro folder mishiro\resources\assets\live
i mean i don't know how to use the mishiro thing
how to open it? did i have to play/load game too?

grancia
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by grancia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:52 pm

I used animExport but the things that I can see is only a pink face in the all of clips.

How can I fix this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply