Offtopic: Into Commodore 64 (6502) coding, pixeling or music?
Xentax is looking for new members for the C64 activities!
Just drop us a message at forum@xentax.com and join the Scene Team!

Forum rules: Click here

Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
xion14blade
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by xion14blade » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:00 pm

I managed to get the fbx files and all onto blender following LiteCheese's guide, however I've encountered and issue where exporting to pmx with mmd_tools, doesn't actually export anything, am doing something wrong?

kitayume
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kitayume » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:06 pm

I can't export IQM file with this motions(7740frames) , can somebody help me please?;u;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

akderebur
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by akderebur » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:55 pm

kitayume wrote:I can't export IQM file with this motions(7740frames) , can somebody help me please?;u;
Can you post some sample files?

kitayume
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kitayume » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:43 am

akderebur wrote: Can you post some sample files?
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t63v411 ... 2ze/shared
here are sample files

Animation was called "l_chmot_00_wam050_0001_c01_common_001_ani"

Thank you!!

kitayume
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kitayume » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:55 am

akderebur wrote:
kitayume wrote:I can't export IQM file with this motions(7740frames) , can somebody help me please?;u;
Can you post some sample files?
When I try to rip another motion it just normally exported,
But when I’m trying to rip this motion it doesn’t have any response for me;u;

akderebur
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by akderebur » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:34 am

kitayume wrote: But when I’m trying to rip this motion it doesn’t have any response for me;u;
I was able to export the animation fine. Are you using the latest version I posted : viewtopic.php?p=138105#p138105?

kitayume
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kitayume » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:06 am

akderebur wrote:
kitayume wrote: But when I’m trying to rip this motion it doesn’t have any response for me;u;
I was able to export the animation fine. Are you using the latest version I posted : viewtopic.php?p=138105#p138105?
Yes I’m using this version, I’ll try it again.
Thank you!

kitayume
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 am

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by kitayume » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:06 am

akderebur wrote:
kitayume wrote: But when I’m trying to rip this motion it doesn’t have any response for me;u;
I was able to export the animation fine. Are you using the latest version I posted : viewtopic.php?p=138105#p138105?
its work when I change path for file. but the bvh file I convert is large,is that correct?

xion14blade
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by xion14blade » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 pm

xion14blade wrote:I managed to get the fbx files and all onto blender following LiteCheese's guide, however I've encountered and issue where exporting to pmx with mmd_tools, doesn't actually export anything, am doing something wrong?
Get past a roadblock, run into another :/ anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Image

User avatar
shingenseiji
advanced
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:57 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by shingenseiji » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:59 am

Anyone has the newest manifest of the SideM app? There’s been a lot of new models released since the last one posted by chrrox.

sdxsdxsdx
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by sdxsdxsdx » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:53 am

akderebur wrote:
kitayume wrote: But when I’m trying to rip this motion it doesn’t have any response for me;u;
I was able to export the animation fine. Are you using the latest version I posted : viewtopic.php?p=138105#p138105?
Can you public "AnimExport" source code with full Unity project,
I want to extract other game(Hatsune Miku VR) animation by this tool,
but some games not pack character model and animation together,
or not use assetbundle format.

akderebur
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by akderebur » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:01 am

sdxsdxsdx wrote: I want to extract other game(Hatsune Miku VR) animation by this tool,
but some games not pack character model and animation together,
or not use assetbundle format.
My script depends on Unity and it basically reads the animation data that is loaded/played in the scene. If your game doesn't use assetbundles, you won't be able to import the assets into a Unity game anyway. So this method won't help you.

Your best option is to use a third-party tool like UnityStudio. It recently added support for animations. You can give it a try.

sdxsdxsdx
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by sdxsdxsdx » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 pm

akderebur wrote:
sdxsdxsdx wrote: I want to extract other game(Hatsune Miku VR) animation by this tool,
but some games not pack character model and animation together,
or not use assetbundle format.
My script depends on Unity and it basically reads the animation data that is loaded/played in the scene. If your game doesn't use assetbundles, you won't be able to import the assets into a Unity game anyway. So this method won't help you.

Your best option is to use a third-party tool like UnityStudio. It recently added support for animations. You can give it a try.
Ok,thanks for your advice
Your tool is amazing,I like it so much.

samsonyu
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by samsonyu » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:03 pm

akderebur wrote:I finally had time to update the tool. It should be able to load mecanim animations now, so mltd animations should work. Sometimes animation clips are in the model bundles and they will be added to the clips list after you select the object from the left list (faces for example).

Also added the option to blend facial expressions, you need to check the "Face" box to enable blending. Still no full facial animations, I honestly think they aren't any, but I might be wrong.

New download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/dcn16jfj ... rt_New.rar

Make sure to select the correct root bone. It should be "Base Reference".
Hello akderebur,

When I launch your tool by double clicking AnimExport.exe, the application opens the "AnimeExport Configuration" window.
There's no File menu.
There's a tab called "Graphics" and "Input".
And buttons for "Play!" and "Quit".

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Much appreciated.

P.S. I'm tried to get the animations for one of the songs, so I can practice performing the dance : )

akderebur
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 399 times

Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site

Post by akderebur » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:24 pm

samsonyu wrote: Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Much appreciated.
Click "Play" :D . I made it as a Unity game, so it asks for graphics options at the start.

Post Reply