A user contacted me saying that the animation exporter is not working for some newer files. I tested it, and it looks the clips inside the new bundles are not recognized. I don't know what the reason is atm.
Unity Studio is able to load and export the clips, but exported clips aren't really okay. There is probably a problem with keyframe interpolation, and I don't want to write a new exporter for it.
So I modified the US a bit, to dump the data of the animation clips. The dumped data can be loaded into the AnimExport afterwards. So here is how to do it.
- Download this US : http://www.mediafire.com/file/c5e1c64v0 ... USDump.rar
- Load the bundle in US, go to Assets List, select the animation clip and click Export -> Curve data in upper menu :
- A file with the ".cdata" extension will be created.
- Download the new AnimExport : http://www.mediafire.com/file/w8nf1q4id ... Export.rar
- Load that cdata file in AnimExport. The animation clip will be created and added to the list.
- The rest is the same. Select your character, select the clip and export.
Hope this helps some people who wants to get the newer animations.