READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Rainbow Six: Siege Models Thread

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Guimain
ultra-n00b

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Models Thread

Post by Guimain » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:16 am

Hello everybody !

I'm new here and I was looking for a 3D file of Sledge's hammer. Do you guys have it already ? In which form ? ... And if it's an uncommon file type what should I do ?
I may try to do it with steel, could be cool.
Thx

6yXJI0
ultra-n00b

Post by 6yXJI0 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:29 am

RIP
But i sill have hope

fakeacc30
ultra-n00b

Post by fakeacc30 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am

Hey Tushkan,

I was wondering if your method works with image files, in particular for the user interface. If it's possible I'd like to get my hands on them. They're probably inside datapc64_ui_playgo.forge.

lkw019
advanced

Post by lkw019 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:20 am

Thanks for your help

yyred123
ultra-n00b

Post by yyred123 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:11 am

Tushkan wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:32 pm
Yep, there has been. I unpacked all types of meshes and seem to have found uv's block. There are some questionable blocks tho. And the biggest issue is there are no asset names. I have also found the files that tie an asset together (mesh or several meshes, textures) but it has no link to the skeleton which is odd. And an absence of proper names makes it impossible to pinpoint the exact asset you would want to find.
Great!I finally see someone working on ripping model from the game
It used to be a person doing it.Though I can't help you,I'm here with u <3

Tushkan
ultra-n00b

Post by Tushkan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:52 pm

Sorry, I don't monitor this forum that often. Yes, my method works with textures. In fact, they store plain dx10 data, they just wrap it in a custom container. For some reason they move most of the valuable header data (dx10 packing type, image size etc) to the footer. So it's pretty trivial to decode those when you know the enums and offsets (which I've obviously decoded with some hints from luxox).
However I got stuck on asset data files. They hold links to all of the asset resources (textures, meshes, even shaders and some other data yet unknown to me). What annoys me the most is the absence of direct links to skeleton data and total absence of file names. All files are refered to by their uids so you can't get what's where. The only reliable way to find character's asset file is to find it's skeleton's string name. And I have found that one by parsing extra structures inside asset file. So my current focus is on reversing the asset file to the most of my ability. I think that will help to find all valuable data that is related to each asset and will help to grab all the stuff needed for each operator.
Buuuuut I have very little time to do it so the project is currently stalling abit. I hope to refine my utils to easily research and view different structures so I can parse it faster.

YourlordAdam
ultra-n00b

Post by YourlordAdam » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:50 am

I've been trying to get some models from R6 for a few days now with no luck, i'm needing Mozzie's Commando 9/super shorty and pest/launcher for 3d printing if you've found those at any point would you mind uploading them.

majormoron
ultra-n00b

Post by majormoron » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:20 am

Hey Tushkan,

Is there any way you can send me a texture file for the Fire skin? I am trying to make a vinyl wrap for an airsoft gun, and the best way to do it would be to try to get a direct rip of the texture as a high quality image. Idk if that is something you can do, but it would be really cool if it were something simple.

To clarify, I am looking to use this skin: https://i.redd.it/2a1zvhorlk9z.jpg

Hopefully you can help, but if not I understand.