READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

[PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 325 times

[PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Gh0stBlade » Fri May 20, 2016 2:57 pm

Image

Current Version: 1.6 (08/07/2019)
1. Fix division by zero crash.
2. UV channel 2 support (not scaled properly)

Supports:
1. .MMB Version 11 files.
2. .MMB Version 10 files.
3. .MMB Version 9 files.
4. .MMB Version 12 files. New!

Requires (or later):
Noesis v4.1777

Known issues:
1. Auto-texturing is not possible yet. It's controlled by a master resource loading file (not .mmb).
2. UVs are not properly scaled.

Note: this is an early release and thus there may be some bugs.
Due to me having no access to additional file samples. Upload any files you're having issues with so I can solve it more quickly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

tathannibal
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:05 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by tathannibal » Fri May 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Thx to you work!
Gh0stBlade wrote:Image

Supports:
1. .MMB Version 11 files.

Requires:
Noesis v4.1777

Known issues:
1. Auto-texturing is not possible yet.
2. Skinning may be broken for some meshes.
3. Some UVs may be scaled or incorrectly extracted.
4. .MMB Version 9 files aren't fully supported yet (98% are v11).

Please note, this is an early release and thus there may be some bugs.

Verit0z
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Verit0z » Sat May 21, 2016 6:00 am

Just found this last night, Was thinking maybe there is a possibility he will release it tomorrow, and look at that sh**. Unfortunately I can't find a model that has the correct uvs, but I'm so so so glad to view models. Hopefully next version will have fixed uvs!:) GOODWORK!

mattyshido
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:55 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by mattyshido » Sat May 21, 2016 5:38 pm

well yes but thanks sosososso mutch gh0st... for plugin u write couple bugs and ye som mmbs arent support but whatever ... ,,but there is example how i did it hope it helps u guys :D :keke:

might render wrong som models but so far is very nice i tested couple models include

\rogue\baked\art\[characters]\_e3_2014 - ryan,megan,bronson models

Amateur fast edit of Picture take a look at my 3mins work :P Image
Last edited by mattyshido on Sun May 22, 2016 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Gh0stBlade » Sat May 21, 2016 7:53 pm

mattyshido wrote:well yes but thanks sosososso mutch gh0st... for plugin u write couple bugs and ye som mmbs arent support but whatever ... ,,but there is example how i did it hope it helps u guys :D :keke:

might render wrong som models but so far is very nice i tested couple models include

\rogue\baked\art\[characters]\_e3_2014 - ryan,megan,bronson models

Amateur fast edit of Picture take a look at my 3mins work :P [img.]http://i67.tinypic.com/m93mgm.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the feedback! Which mmb files aren't supported? All version 11 files should be supported. Except there are some bugs, like issues with UVs as you mentioned. The UV scale info may not be stored in the mesh files. Which models are not rendering correctly? The ones i tested look perfectly fine.

If anyone is getting crashes loading models upload the file please.

Cheers.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

mattyshido
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:55 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by mattyshido » Sat May 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Gh0stBlade wrote:
mattyshido wrote:well yes but thanks sosososso mutch gh0st... for plugin u write couple bugs and ye som mmbs arent support but whatever ... ,,but there is example how i did it hope it helps u guys :D :keke:

might render wrong som models but so far is very nice i tested couple models include

\rogue\baked\art\[characters]\_e3_2014 - ryan,megan,bronson models

Amateur fast edit of Picture take a look at my 3mins work :P [img.]http://i67.tinypic.com/m93mgm.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the feedback! Which mmb files aren't supported? All version 11 files should be supported. Except there are some bugs, like issues with UVs as you mentioned. The UV scale info may not be stored in the mesh files. Which models are not rendering correctly? The ones i tested look perfectly fine.

If anyone is getting crashes loading models upload the file please.

Cheers.

well i notice strikerbackpack and couple backpack dont have UV

Verit0z
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Verit0z » Sun May 22, 2016 12:58 am

I'm most interested in the props/vehicles. And out of 100 props I tested, rarely did I get one that had uvs, as well as the vehicles.

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Gh0stBlade » Sun May 22, 2016 2:30 am

Hey guys!

Thanks for the feedback. However, upload the samples where you are seeing no UVs. Otherwise I won't be able to help you (I won't ask this again).

Cheers!
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Verit0z
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Verit0z » Sun May 22, 2016 3:21 am

First of all,

I found a pack ( I think it was you, who uploaded a pack called "ALL ASSETS FROM THE DIVISION"If not I apologize and possibly the uploader did a bad job keeping the uvs on rip.

However, Could anyone tell me how I can rip .mmbs? Ninja Ripper doesnt work, nor does 3dRIpper,

How Can I go about ripping all assets and textures?

Or if someone wants to do this (with proper uvs) I am willing to pay a hefty price for your time and effort!

Thanks!

yung
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 5:16 am

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by yung » Sun May 22, 2016 5:57 am

Verit0z wrote:First of all,

I found a pack ( I think it was you, who uploaded a pack called "ALL ASSETS FROM THE DIVISION"If not I apologize and possibly the uploader did a bad job keeping the uvs on rip.

However, Could anyone tell me how I can rip .mmbs? Ninja Ripper doesnt work, nor does 3dRIpper,

How Can I go about ripping all assets and textures?

Or if someone wants to do this (with proper uvs) I am willing to pay a hefty price for your time and effort!

Thanks!
If you have all the files from the Division as .mmb's, you just go download a free program called Noesis, put the attachment in the first post in it's plugins/python folder, and launch Noesis. From there, you can open just about any .mmb file.

Timberley
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Timberley » Mon May 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Awesome stuff Ghost, thanks for this! :)

One interesting thing that I have noticed, applying this to my own extracted files, is that for some reason the models are mirrored about the X-axis (I think) compared to how they appear in-game. I noticed the same thing when I tried using NinjaRipper too. I do wonder what's going on there!

But, keep up the awesome work!

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Gh0stBlade » Thu May 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Ok so, 1.4 script is available. Supports mesh versions 9 and 10. UVs should be fixed *i hope.

Also, if you want to view the highest or a specific lod level. You can alter the script. There's a little option for that:

Code: Select all

bExtractSpecificLod = False			#Load specific lod level only (True = on, False = off)
lodToExtract = 0					#Force load specific lod level (0 = High, 1 = Mid, 2 = Normal, 3 = Low)
So to load the highest lod level you would just set bExtractSpecificLod to true.
Timberley wrote:Awesome stuff Ghost, thanks for this! :)

One interesting thing that I have noticed, applying this to my own extracted files, is that for some reason the models are mirrored about the X-axis (I think) compared to how they appear in-game. I noticed the same thing when I tried using NinjaRipper too. I do wonder what's going on there!

But, keep up the awesome work!
Not sure why that's happening. It's not an issue with the importer since there is no flipping applied.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Verit0z
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Verit0z » Sun May 29, 2016 4:04 pm

if someone could extract all textures/models with (working UV coordinates) All the models I have are either black textured, or the uvs are completely messed up.

Thanks

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by Gh0stBlade » Mon May 30, 2016 2:02 am

Verit0z wrote:if someone could extract all textures/models with (working UV coordinates) All the models I have are either black textured, or the uvs are completely messed up.
Thanks
Have you tried the latest plugin? Upload the .mmb file you are having issues with.

Cheers.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

cameleot
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [PC] Tom Clancy's The Division [.mmb] - Noesis importer.

Post by cameleot » Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Any idea where buildings' textures are located at? Most of the texture files inside the [buildings] folder are AO and normalmap texture files but I couldn't find any actual textures the buildings use.

Post Reply