Page 18 of 22

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:26 pm
by TokiChan
EDIT: Ok, I get the Fume knight, but skeleton is twisted and working incorrect.

And also - do someone edits the ds2 import script? First not give me correct bones, 2_3 no give bones at all.

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:37 pm
by Lorian Elder Prince
TokiChan wrote:Does anyone have the Fume Knight model? Dark Souls 2. I found textures only, but no have .flv model.
I unpack all files from HQchr and other addition archives and try to check with search, but no luck.
Here is Raime, the Fume Knight I also added his shield and sword from the hqpart folder, Raime's textures come from the hqchr folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/66dcn4ugm ... Knight.zip

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am
by TokiChan
Lorian Elder Prince wrote:
TokiChan wrote:Does anyone have the Fume Knight model? Dark Souls 2. I found textures only, but no have .flv model.
I unpack all files from HQchr and other addition archives and try to check with search, but no luck.
Here is Raime, the Fume Knight I also added his shield and sword from the hqpart folder, Raime's textures come from the hqchr folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/66dcn4ugm ... Knight.zip
Thanks you! I already found the .flv model of him, but from me this bug..
Dou have the same problems with skeleton/weights and missed UV like me or I'mcuriou? :)

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:17 pm
by Lorian Elder Prince
TokiChan wrote:
Lorian Elder Prince wrote:
TokiChan wrote:Does anyone have the Fume Knight model? Dark Souls 2. I found textures only, but no have .flv model.
I unpack all files from HQchr and other addition archives and try to check with search, but no luck.
Here is Raime, the Fume Knight I also added his shield and sword from the hqpart folder, Raime's textures come from the hqchr folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/66dcn4ugm ... Knight.zip
Thanks you! I already found the .flv model of him, but from me this bug..
Dou have the same problems with skeleton/weights and missed UV like me or I'mcuriou? :)
Well, I also get a problem with the skeleton/weights but not with the UV. And the DS2 scriptwithout bones works fine on him.

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:24 pm
by TokiChan
Lorian Elder Prince wrote:
Well, I also get a problem with the skeleton/weights but not with the UV. And the DS2 scriptwithout bones works fine on him.
So, thanks you! :)
Now need to remember, how to rigg armors... :)

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:58 pm
by Lorian Elder Prince
If some people are still looking for items like throwing knife, firebombs, arrows, weapon arts parts, magic, etc... they are located inside the sfx folders for instance the estus flask is found in the DATA1, sfx folder in the common effect ressource and its ID is s07002. Friede's magic Scythe part is found in the DLC1, sfx player version is inside the data1 though.

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:02 pm
by TokiChan
So, it's me again...
UV maps and bones for Aava and his brother (dark souls 2, c6970 and 6971) is broken.
Not include that ds2_pc script no open that - I change .flver parameter to .flv in script.
So, someone else working with DS2 importing script?

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:46 pm
by TokiChan
And for Traveling Merchant Set this is same
DS2, parts 1140
I can import only with ds_2_3 script (without bones) butthis is no save UV too

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:56 am
by dibe91
Lorian Elder Prince wrote:If some people are still looking for items like throwing knife, firebombs, arrows, weapon arts parts, magic, etc... they are located inside the sfx folders for instance the estus flask is found in the DATA1, sfx folder in the common effect ressource and its ID is s07002. Friede's magic Scythe part is found in the DLC1, sfx player version is inside the data1 though.
ok I managed to get the objects of ds3 but unfortunately I can not take those of ds1 and ds2 because the bindel tool can not open the Archive files. is there a way to contact the creator of the tools and tell him if he can help me?

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:44 pm
by AltoRoark
Pardon me, does anyone have the Silver Knight model in DS3?

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:55 am
by TokiChan
AltoRoark wrote:Pardon me, does anyone have the Silver Knight model in DS3?
I have Black knight and Silver knight and their armor for Player. Do u need the numbers or ready for using models?

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:24 pm
by AltoRoark
TokiChan wrote:
AltoRoark wrote:Pardon me, does anyone have the Silver Knight model in DS3?
I have Black knight and Silver knight and their armor for Player. Do u need the numbers or ready for using models?
I don't have the game on PC, so I'm gonna need the models themselves.

From DS3 specifically, not DS1.

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:04 pm
by AltoRoark
Is there any way for a console peasant like me to aquire these models? ._.

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm
by dropoff
AltoRoark wrote:Is there any way for a console peasant like me to aquire these models? ._.
Just get files from internet. I think you will find a way to do this.

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:07 pm
by AltoRoark
dropoff wrote:
AltoRoark wrote:Is there any way for a console peasant like me to aquire these models? ._.
Just get files from internet. I think you will find a way to do this.
I've tried finding them online many times and all I could ever find was:

-tutorials for PC gamers on how to extract models from the game
-original creations, as opposed to files straight from the game
-DS1 models, and not DS3 models, most of which I have already

I'm specifically looking for the Silver Knight enemy model from the game, as well as many weapon and armor models, and I can't find those anywhere.