READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

[PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
jonten
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by jonten » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Does anyone know where Sage's big hat is located? Cant find it, its a real hassle looking through all the bnds. Any help would be appreciated.

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by TokiChan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:51 pm

jonten wrote:Does anyone know where Sage's big hat is located? Cant find it, its a real hassle looking through all the bnds. Any help would be appreciated.
Yes, I get it
Check the number when back :)
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by dibe91 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:56 am

I have a problem with normal. should i change color or create a correct version how can i do?

Image

gonica
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:19 pm

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by gonica » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:34 pm

Yoel of londor c2160 the skeleton does not follow the model.

ODoctor
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 am

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by ODoctor » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:54 am

Hey guys,
I'm trying to get Iudex Gundyr model in fase one with the halberd if possible (or the halberd separately). But I don't know where to start, i just want to make a miniature of him to print in 3d to give to my girlfriend.

If someone could help me I would be really happy. I don't even have any idea if when i extract the model it comes in the vitruvian men pose, or i can get in other, of alter it some how. I'm really new to this and just trying to give a nice present.

Porvia
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by Porvia » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Hello all,
I'm looking for the chalice of Wolnir (the cup you touch to initiate the boss battle). However, I can't find it in the long list of file names. Does anyone know what the code for this model is? Thanks in advance.

User avatar
TokiChan
veteran
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by TokiChan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:30 pm

ODoctor wrote:Hey guys,
I'm trying to get Iudex Gundyr model in fase one with the halberd if possible (or the halberd separately). But I don't know where to start, i just want to make a miniature of him to print in 3d to give to my girlfriend.

If someone could help me I would be really happy. I don't even have any idea if when i extract the model it comes in the vitruvian men pose, or i can get in other, of alter it some how. I'm really new to this and just trying to give a nice present.
https://www.deviantart.com/tokami-fuko/ ... -663752976
Here are full Gundyr with weapons, abyss and Firelink sword.
FBX format included ;)
http://tokami-fuko.deviantart.com/
Extracted, converted, rigged models :)
Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Doom 3, random dragons

burningchicken
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by burningchicken » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:09 am

Hello guys,
I'm tying to get all weapons in Dark Souls III.
but i have a problem with UV.
some of weapons UV doesn't fit with textures.
how can i fix it?
Image
(this model name is WP_A_0506)
Last edited by burningchicken on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kunzt
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by Kunzt » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:45 am

burningchicken wrote:Hello guys,
I'm tying to get all weapons in Dark Souls III.
but i have a problem with UV.
some of weapons UV doesn't fit with textures.
how can i fix it?
Try 180 degrees on U.

burningchicken
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by burningchicken » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Kunzt wrote:
burningchicken wrote:Hello guys,
I'm tying to get all weapons in Dark Souls III.
but i have a problem with UV.
some of weapons UV doesn't fit with textures.
how can i fix it?
Try 180 degrees on U.
I tried that first, but i think that is not the solution

User avatar
Kunzt
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by Kunzt » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:57 pm

burningchicken wrote:
Kunzt wrote:
burningchicken wrote:Hello guys,
I'm tying to get all weapons in Dark Souls III.
but i have a problem with UV.
some of weapons UV doesn't fit with textures.
how can i fix it?
Try 180 degrees on U.
I tried that first, but i think that is not the solution
It works for me, but I'm not using this script, I'm using bindertool and a smd importer.

burningchicken
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by burningchicken » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:23 am

Kunzt wrote: It works for me, but I'm not using this script, I'm using bindertool and a smd importer.
smd importer? is that 3dsmax plugin? and can i import flv files with that?

User avatar
Kunzt
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by Kunzt » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 pm

burningchicken wrote:
Kunzt wrote: It works for me, but I'm not using this script, I'm using bindertool and a smd importer.
smd importer? is that 3dsmax plugin? and can i import flv files with that?
Yes it's a plugin (by Wunderboy) and it imports smd (a format by Valve) you can get from flver through Bindertool.

burningchicken
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by burningchicken » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Kunzt wrote:
burningchicken wrote:
Kunzt wrote: It works for me, but I'm not using this script, I'm using bindertool and a smd importer.
smd importer? is that 3dsmax plugin? and can i import flv files with that?
Yes it's a plugin (by Wunderboy) and it imports smd (a format by Valve) you can get from flver through Bindertool.
I don't understand what you mean.
i got flv files with bindertool.
but, smd importer seems won't import flv files.
what is the connection between smd importer and flv file?
can i export flv file to smd file with bindertool?

User avatar
Kunzt
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:59 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [PC] Dark Souls III model import maxscript

Post by Kunzt » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:58 pm

burningchicken wrote: I don't understand what you mean.
i got flv files with bindertool.
but, smd importer seems won't import flv files.
what is the connection between smd importer and flv file?
can i export flv file to smd file with bindertool?
Ah yes I forgot to mention between flv and smd, I'm using the model converter by daemon1 meant for Bloodborne, working with DS3 too.

Post Reply