READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Closers Online Models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Hazama
ultra-n00b

Closers Online Models

Post by Hazama » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:03 pm

I am not sure if I am at the right section or if anyone will find something wrong about me asking about these Models. I know Closers Online is not that famous, unlike other games. But I have seen a few MMD out there, but the sad thing is they don't have bones or such that are needed for them to move.

I tried doing it myself, but I still need to learn a lot. I mean from scratch. I was led here by someone to ask if there is any available Closers Models (NPC and characters) that I need from my little project.

Please inform me if asking this kinds of stuffs are illegal or some sort.

TYIA.

finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: Closers Online Models

Post by finale00 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:57 pm

If you're concerned about the legality of reverse engineering and using copyright material in your own projects then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

napoleon321
advanced

Post by napoleon321 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:59 pm

Well in most cases extracting the models or any assets from the games is forbidden/illegal especially if you use the content for commercial purposes (but i guess most people don't read the EULA texts they clock "Next","Next" before installing.) Anyway I suppose if your so called "project"is not commercial, and does not provide any form of demonetization I suppose you can use the content.
For example I'm sure that many users here are collecting models for their personal shady, dirty etc needs (I know I am... :twisted: )
I have used content from different games to make clips and school projects, and I think that's totally fine. (some companies even consider those activities as advertising their products...)

Hazama
ultra-n00b

Post by Hazama » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Nah, my project was not for commercialization. It was for pure activity and does not promote any EVIL things. I know the legalities and such.

I collect models just for shenanigans and always crediting people so that I don't get labeled as... eh... whatever you call that. So... any help in processing or applying bones to these models are greatly appreciated. Such, if people still find it illegal, feel free to close this thread :]

Kartalzann
ultra-n00b

Post by Kartalzann » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:55 am

The idea is very good, really good post.