Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
isamu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by isamu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Fantastic work! Great videos thanks for sharing!

graphitero
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by graphitero » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 pm

After not being able to finish the map since the wangan midnight from ps3 dont have a few spots. Soo here is the 2 links for the Shutoko directly from Wangan Midnight. Do whatever u guys want with the 3ds and anything with the w.i.p map on AC.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_p68 ... WplSld0STQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_p68 ... XRwYWoxSWs

trawa
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by trawa » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Pentaaa wrote:
Hi Pentaaaaa. That is great news! You and your friend have my full support!!!!!! Wishing you the best of luck my friend, and thanks for working on Shuto. Do you expect your version to compare favorably with NigelAE's? How will your version differ from his? Do you have any WIP videos you can share with us?

Thank you for your kind words. Ours isn't as refined as his, atleast yet. We haven't done really much texuture work, except replacing bad textures, and the road mesh is still the old one too. As i said, ours will definitely have the new version of Tatsumi PA, and hopefully a somewhat usable Daikoku PA. I'll post two videos below for you guys to look at.

Tatsumi PA
https://i.imgur.com/zJ1JY42.png
https://i.imgur.com/kAbjwNT.png

Fukagawa Daiba Route https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683BrsJuiak
Minato Test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqR-PY3Iw4U
hooooly shit, my body is ready.
if you need any help shoot me a message and I'll do my best.

graphitero
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by graphitero » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:55 am

A friend started converting it for GTA5 a few days ago. Im trying to extract the .bin and .nut from WMMT5 to have the complete track including the aqualine.

dragonzheng
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by dragonzheng » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:56 pm

trawa wrote:sorry for double posting; cant find the bump thread button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-EVuP4Y9g
overhauled it a little but i'm not good enough in 3DS Max or KSEditor to finish it.
MM files (scaled, aligned, FBX + TEX + KN5)
https://mega.nz/#!6ggGhSRB!AJ01aT-YPU4a ... B6i-KfwxWs
feel free to use them.

full Tokio-to-Yokohama loop
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uiE_ki ... 9cHu7/view

add the .kn5 file to ww_metropolitan folder and add

Code: Select all

[MODEL_9]
FILE=ww_metropolitan_expressway_part9.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
in models_ww_metropolitan_expressway.ini

The link to the full Tokio-to-Yokohama loop map is dead, could u reupload it?

trawa
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by trawa » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:23 am

dragonzheng wrote:
trawa wrote:sorry for double posting; cant find the bump thread button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-EVuP4Y9g
overhauled it a little but i'm not good enough in 3DS Max or KSEditor to finish it.
MM files (scaled, aligned, FBX + TEX + KN5)
https://mega.nz/#!6ggGhSRB!AJ01aT-YPU4a ... B6i-KfwxWs
feel free to use them.

full Tokio-to-Yokohama loop
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uiE_ki ... 9cHu7/view

add the .kn5 file to ww_metropolitan folder and add

Code: Select all

[MODEL_9]
FILE=ww_metropolitan_expressway_part9.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
in models_ww_metropolitan_expressway.ini

The link to the full Tokio-to-Yokohama loop map is dead, could u reupload it?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ub4qr7hh ... y.rar/file
https://mega.nz/#!qxByyYQL!q34Ab2dFaTt9 ... 2TVHAbMm2k

dragonzheng
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by dragonzheng » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:35 pm

trawa wrote:
dragonzheng wrote:
trawa wrote:sorry for double posting; cant find the bump thread button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-EVuP4Y9g
overhauled it a little but i'm not good enough in 3DS Max or KSEditor to finish it.
MM files (scaled, aligned, FBX + TEX + KN5)
https://mega.nz/#!6ggGhSRB!AJ01aT-YPU4a ... B6i-KfwxWs
feel free to use them.

full Tokio-to-Yokohama loop
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uiE_ki ... 9cHu7/view

add the .kn5 file to ww_metropolitan folder and add

Code: Select all

[MODEL_9]
FILE=ww_metropolitan_expressway_part9.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0
in models_ww_metropolitan_expressway.ini

The link to the full Tokio-to-Yokohama loop map is dead, could u reupload it?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ub4qr7hh ... y.rar/file
https://mega.nz/#!qxByyYQL!q34Ab2dFaTt9 ... 2TVHAbMm2k
Thanks!!

trawa
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by trawa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:09 am

Not much progress regarding Minato Mirai, managed to rip Daikoku Futo from Dubai Drift 2 but its a mess.
Image

BUT

Track lights config for full metro is in the works ;)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... lation.png


EDIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBBLQStxRbU

trawa
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by trawa » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:40 am

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 8/woah.PNG
WMMT5 files but all of them are in .MDL, nothing I've tried worked so far, looks like they're encrypted. :eek:

I'm not coding-savy at all so well, asking for help. Let your friends and friends of friends know. If we crack this open, we can get the C2 line, Osaka and Yaesu in proper quality.

isamu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by isamu » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:58 am

trawa wrote:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 8/woah.PNG
WMMT5 files but all of them are in .MDL, nothing I've tried worked so far, looks like they're encrypted. :eek:

I'm not coding-savy at all so well, asking for help. Let your friends and friends of friends know. If we crack this open, we can get the C2 line, Osaka and Yaesu in proper quality.
Nice find! Yes, I fully support this!! C'mon guys get the word....Trawa needs your help.

User avatar
nosfornos
advanced
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by nosfornos » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:56 pm

how about eunos cosmo model from Maximum Tune series?
ImageI Love Nermal!!!

User avatar
nosfornos
advanced
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by nosfornos » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:20 pm

ImageI Love Nermal!!!

trawa
n00b
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by trawa » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:50 pm


isamu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by isamu » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 pm

trawa wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPAhb99_yKc

wangan 2.0 soon.
OMG OMG OMG!!!! :eek: 8D :eek: 8D

Trawa can you please explain what improvements we can expect in version 2.0? Will it cover the entire shuto expressway? Will it improve upon the version NigelAE drives in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csZWyHMaZlo&t=4s

I posted in the comments in that video and Nigel replied saying this:
Thank you for your polite message. And thanks for checking the video over and over. That's right. I have a lot of work to do on this track. It will take some time for a while. But do not expect too much.

That was 3 months ago. Have you been working with NigelAE on improving this track since then, Trawa?

isamu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: Wangan Midnight [Need Help Reversing]

Post by isamu » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Just watched the WIP video again and it looks absolutely fantastic! Great job Trawa. Looks like we'll be able to take different routes on the highway in your version? How will your version differ from the one hosted at AC Pursuit?

Also Disregard my question about Nigel, I forget about your earlier reply saying you guys aren't working together. Nigel refusing to work with people outside his "inner circle" is a real shame :( He's got a Kousyu Street Night track that I'd die to get my hands on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyvuuLazvxQ&t=365s

Post Reply