READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
wu3152257
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by wu3152257 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 am

Hello!Can you update the maxscript?Now import max nothing :eek:

nhatvpo
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:41 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by nhatvpo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 pm

could you update max script :(

phay008
beginner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:59 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by phay008 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 am

Hi,zaramot.THANK YOU for your great works!!!!
I'm sorry to disturb you.I downloaded a new client,I unpacked the .sfc files with the bms. When I load your plug-in with 3DMAX.I found that the plug-in can't import the .dat file.There is nothing happen in the 3dmax.can you update the plug-in.THANK YOU !!!!

here is the sample:https://mega.nz/#!OxBEnKaa!3W1GQqShQK0G ... ZwQZUsHaJ8
Last edited by phay008 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 767 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by zaramot » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:59 am

I will take a look at samples you provided, thanks!
Making model-import scripts, PM

phay008
beginner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:59 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by phay008 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:48 am

zaramot wrote:I will take a look at samples you provided, thanks!
Thank you! :keke:

78797403
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:19 am

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by 78797403 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:24 am

Thank you! :D :D

X3D
n00b
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:44 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by X3D » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Was the script updated or has it been abandoned?

Any info would be useful, so I can either keep or free up over 30gb of HD space :)

rulik006
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by rulik006 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:34 pm

X3D wrote:Was the script updated or has it been abandoned?

Any info would be useful, so I can either keep or free up over 30gb of HD space :)
Script has been abandoned

rulik006
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by rulik006 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:08 pm

X3D wrote:Was the script updated or has it been abandoned?

Any info would be useful, so I can either keep or free up over 30gb of HD space :)
i ask for help, some good person from ukraine, Igor Znagovan
and he modified script , so now chance to open .dat higher
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

haxxeren
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:45 am

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by haxxeren » Tue May 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Would it be possible to rip the model from Ring of Elysium? I figured out that it powered by the same engine as moonlight blade, I've try to run the scripts available from this thread and it give me only mesh without uv. Here's sample file along with textures https://www.sendspace.com/file/zb46xl

rulik006
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by rulik006 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:35 pm

haxxeren wrote:Would it be possible to rip the model from Ring of Elysium? I figured out that it powered by the same engine as moonlight blade, I've try to run the scripts available from this thread and it give me only mesh without uv. Here's sample file along with textures https://www.sendspace.com/file/zb46xl
You dont need models from ring of elysim becouse thay not unique and low quality, trust me

haxxeren
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 2:45 am

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by haxxeren » Tue May 08, 2018 1:31 pm

rulik006 wrote:
haxxeren wrote:Would it be possible to rip the model from Ring of Elysium? I figured out that it powered by the same engine as moonlight blade, I've try to run the scripts available from this thread and it give me only mesh without uv. Here's sample file along with textures https://www.sendspace.com/file/zb46xl
You dont need models from ring of elysim becouse thay not unique and low quality, trust me
understood. Could you extract this mesh with uv? I need only this one then I could remove the game data.

Karpati
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:25 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by Karpati » Sun May 13, 2018 8:28 pm

haxxeren wrote:
rulik006 wrote:
haxxeren wrote:Would it be possible to rip the model from Ring of Elysium? I figured out that it powered by the same engine as moonlight blade, I've try to run the scripts available from this thread and it give me only mesh without uv. Here's sample file along with textures https://www.sendspace.com/file/zb46xl
I attached the converted file for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

phay008
beginner
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:59 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by phay008 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:03 am

rulik006 wrote:
X3D wrote:Was the script updated or has it been abandoned?

Any info would be useful, so I can either keep or free up over 30gb of HD space :)
i ask for help, some good person from ukraine, Igor Znagovan
and he modified script , so now chance to open .dat higher

Thank you for the script~I found that I imported the dat file by using this script, it's not includ the bone~

rulik006
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: Moonlight Blade MMO model import maxscript

Post by rulik006 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:18 am

phay008 wrote:
rulik006 wrote:
X3D wrote:Was the script updated or has it been abandoned?

Any info would be useful, so I can either keep or free up over 30gb of HD space :)
i ask for help, some good person from ukraine, Igor Znagovan
and he modified script , so now chance to open .dat higher

Thank you for the script~I found that I imported the dat file by using this script, it's not includ the bone~
This script only for architecture&objects
For models with bones exist Apex script on page 2

Post Reply