READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 764 times

PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by zaramot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi guys! Here's maxscript to import PC Age Of Wulin Online models with bones+weights (3ds max 2009-2012)

1. Run Age_Of_Wulin.ms
2. Select t_pose.xskt file (bones, it's importand to select t_pose file, since others are animation)
3. Select model file .xmod, you want to import

Done!

P.S. Report bugs, this one will require a lot of testing. I don't have the game, so I tested only a few models provided by user (thanks for that)

Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Making model-import scripts, PM

Runelz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by Runelz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:35 pm

I have a problem namely the :(

this is my npc

Code: Select all

http://scr.hu/15q2/nk56z
I run the script and open tpose.xskt

Code: Select all

http://scr.hu/15q2/ljxtf
later...

Code: Select all

http://scr.hu/15q2/6alci
And gives me an error :cry:

Code: Select all

http://scr.hu/15q2/ew3sa
how to fix it ???

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 764 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by zaramot » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:51 pm

As I said above " I don't have the game", so if you want me to fix something, you should send me all not working model files via PM
Making model-import scripts, PM

Runelz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by Runelz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:51 pm

zaramot wrote:As I said above " I don't have the game", so if you want me to fix something, you should send me all not working model files via PM
model as it is called in the topic ???

All models do not work :o See these 4

DL:

Code: Select all

http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/59753643/file.html
Skan:

Code: Select all

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/ed4c66925e67bb4c4f50d1a7fba4eeeb984aad07a77bd87c09ac068233c017ef/analysis/1413049500/
HELP :bye:

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 764 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by zaramot » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:03 pm

Is this is some kind of a joke? I don't know how to react on this. Have you noticed, that all files you uploaded for me are blank and empty?
Making model-import scripts, PM

Runelz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by Runelz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:10 pm

zaramot wrote:Is this is some kind of a joke? I don't know how to react on this. Have you noticed, that all files you uploaded for me are blank and empty?
This is not a joke, download and view ... look

Code: Select all

http://scr.hu/15q2/xwvs0

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 764 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by zaramot » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:35 pm

I downloaded them, open .xmod files in any hex-editor - they are filled with zeros or 0 kb in size. Textures too+bones, I guess extraction process was wrong
Making model-import scripts, PM

Runelz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by Runelz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:56 pm

zaramot wrote:I downloaded them, open .xmod files in any hex-editor - they are filled with zeros or 0 kb in size. Textures too+bones, I guess extraction process was wrong
strange everything you have done well to QuickBMS script?
let me DL model of the subject

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 764 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by zaramot » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Here's one model, which was provided by user. Try this one, it's working
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Making model-import scripts, PM

Runelz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by Runelz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:28 pm

zaramot wrote:Here's one model, which was provided by user. Try this one, it's working
OK it's working ask him what unpacking :scaredy:

User avatar
CriticalError
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 641
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 am
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by CriticalError » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 pm

ok thanks a lot for support zaramot, now what about weapons? they are static so we can't import them, is possible to add support to weapons? thanks a lot bro, have a nice day.

Runelz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by Runelz » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:49 am

check Unpacker for .package or script to QuickBMS :ninja:

User avatar
lkw019
beginner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by lkw019 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 am

zaramot wrote:Hi guys! Here's maxscript to import PC Age Of Wulin Online models with bones+weights (3ds max 2009-2012)

1. Run Age_Of_Wulin.ms
2. Select t_pose.xskt file (bones, it's importand to select t_pose file, since others are animation)
3. Select model file .xmod, you want to import

Done!

P.S. Report bugs, this one will require a lot of testing. I don't have the game, so I tested only a few models provided by user (thanks for that)

Image
I ask, how to import animation.(sorry,my english is bad)

This is animation files and model files:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
lkw019
beginner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by lkw019 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:51 am

lkw019 wrote:
zaramot wrote:Hi guys! Here's maxscript to import PC Age Of Wulin Online models with bones+weights (3ds max 2009-2012)

1. Run Age_Of_Wulin.ms
2. Select t_pose.xskt file (bones, it's importand to select t_pose file, since others are animation)
3. Select model file .xmod, you want to import

Done!

P.S. Report bugs, this one will require a lot of testing. I don't have the game, so I tested only a few models provided by user (thanks for that)

Image
I ask, how to import animation.(sorry,my english is bad)

This is animation files and model files:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
lkw019
beginner
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: PC Age Of Wulin Online maxscrip

Post by lkw019 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:52 am

lkw019 wrote:
lkw019 wrote:
zaramot wrote:Hi guys! Here's maxscript to import PC Age Of Wulin Online models with bones+weights (3ds max 2009-2012)

1. Run Age_Of_Wulin.ms
2. Select t_pose.xskt file (bones, it's importand to select t_pose file, since others are animation)
3. Select model file .xmod, you want to import

Done!

P.S. Report bugs, this one will require a lot of testing. I don't have the game, so I tested only a few models provided by user (thanks for that)

Image
I ask, how to import animation.(sorry,my english is bad)

This is animation files and model files:

Post Reply