READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Tantra Online Script Bug

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
kazhuki01
beginner

Tantra Online Script Bug

Post by kazhuki01 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Anyone can help me fix this script? I bought this from fatduck, but the update was discontinued because of personal issues.

Issue: After exporting the mesh including the animation and tried to import it back, the whole file floats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkbjTdB ... e=youtu.be

I'm willing to pay $50 to fix this script . Need help badly :(

The files are inside the Rar https://www.mediafire.com/?3mb0n3y3wbm8d3n

shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Tantra Online Script Bug

Post by shakotay2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Very nice script! :D
I'm not interested in the money nor do I believe being able to solve the issue but I'd like to understand the problem.
I imported the 12 tmb submeshes, saved the scene into a max file and then exported the scene into one tmb.
I imported the dance animation and started it.
Now I chose File New, reimported the all-in-one tmb, imported and started the dance anim.
For me there's no obvious difference.
kazhuki01 wrote:Issue: After exporting the mesh including the animation and tried to import it back, the whole file floats.
How did you export the mesh including the animation? Did I miss something?
For me it seems the script exports to tmb without anims.

What do you mean by "the whole file (?= mesh) floats"?
When dancing everything is floating, isn't it? :)

In your video I noticed the bottom of the pelvis bone floating a little bit underneath the x axis.
Is it that what you mean?

In my test it was on the x axis (or x/y plane) and from frame 7 a little bit above then jumping
and from frame 73 a little bit below the x/y plane.
But as I wrote I saw no difference between using the anim on the seperately imported sub meshes
or the re-imported all-in-one mesh.
Bigchillghost, Reverse Engineering a Game Model: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
extracting simple models: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
Make_H2O-ForzaHor3-jm9.zip
"You quoted the whole thing, what a mess."

fatduck
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by fatduck » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:33 am

The ISSUE of stop supporting you is because you release/sell my tool to other people!

And now you re-release it AGAIN.

For god's sake...
No more Fatduck, no more FatImporter, Byebye everyone!

kazhuki01
beginner

Post by kazhuki01 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:18 am

Just to let you know fatduck, I didn't sell the "bug" script that you sold to us for $300. I was the one who contacted you and became the middle of the conversation, upon waiting for almost a year for the update, and even a single chat for the update we didn't get anything from you. So what I do expect? You are the one who didn't keep the promise first and you are telling us the reason why there's no support for us? I think 1 year is already enough for us to wait for your update, don't act like a kid dude. You have my respect but you're acting like a 6 year old boy here.

I already said sorry to you even though we are not the ones who didn't kept the promise to give an update after we purchased the "BUG SCRIPT".

I made a release for this one to ask for help since you are not trying to give us aid after you got the money from us. You are a pro, you should act like one, not some retard little boy.