Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Help getting into ripping? PS3

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Wrong
ultra-n00b

Help getting into ripping? PS3

Post by Wrong » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello everyone

I'm getting into the ripping world so I have a few questions, I hope someone could help me with this.

So far I've been able to export models from the game NUNS3 Full Burst for PC. So i realized it was needed to install the game to get to the files to unpack them ofc.

So my question is: How to rip them from a ps3 games? I guess there's no way to install a ps3 game in the PC of course to get to the installed files to unpack them. For example lets say that I have a DVD Disk of a PS3 model, there can be something done with it to get to its files to unpack them to get model for example for the same game I installed in PC?. Or the way is making an ISO out of it or something or downloading it to get the files? I'm thinking on buying a blue ray reader if this is the way but still don't know anything. I hope someone can help me with this I'm really lost for the consoles side (ps3 and xbox360 for now).

Regards and thanks

SILENTpavel
advanced

Re: Help getting into ripping? PS3

Post by SILENTpavel » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:38 am

first: get ps3 game files from game disk, you_know_what need to do with your console for this
second: research and adding support with Noesis - Señor Casaroja's and converting to 3d editors

Wrong
ultra-n00b

Re: Help getting into ripping? PS3

Post by Wrong » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:17 am

SILENTpavel wrote:first: get ps3 game files from game disk, you_know_what need to do with your console for this
second: research and adding support with Noesis - Señor Casaroja's and converting to 3d editors
oh thanks. I don't really like that idea lol I love my ps3 so I better buy a used one for this lol, I thhougt it'd be easier like getting into the iso and getting them or something or with a blue ray reader and and disk