The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

$15 for importer/exporter for Girl Battle Hentai Super Blast

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
80T
ultra-n00b

Re: $15 for importer/exporter for Girl Battle Hentai Super B

Post by 80T » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 am

Best plugin ever! So much work and sweat was put into this one. Two whole years of development! Respect to all who were involved into coding this stuff :wink: This is absolutely crazy!

One problem though... Yeah, I guess it's not a complete development cycle without some small issues at first. All of my models are exported flipped on the Y axis and all the normals are reversed for some reason :( I've exported the HQ white_bc_dong.fck without the LOD's and it turned out black from the normals and pointing downwards...

Looking forward for the next update :D

nightboy
ultra-n00b

Post by nightboy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 pm

What is better than the SB3Utility tool ? I mean about Illusion games.
Is it only for the new Illusion engine, Unity ?

MrAdults

Post by MrAdults » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:34 pm

It works 100% with every Illusion game that ever has or ever will be made, the primary encryption key includes key data spanning the next 20 years leading up to the collapse of civilized society.

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:05 pm

It is clear that this milestone has awakened a certain hater among our midst. After recieving the announcement email yesterday, he had some interesting replies for us.
Subject: Re: A milestone in decrypting Girl Battle Hentai Super Blast
To: forum@xentax.com

go fuck your mother

and when you're done doing that, permaban me from your shitty excuse of a site full of skiddie faggots obsessed with gay swords and sorcery games and chink cartoon games, everything me and racingfreak posted on there gets ignored because it has to do with "generic car games"

"it's le joke xDDDDDDD" bullshit, it sums up how much of an autism-fest xentax is perfectly, you people are parodying yourselves more or less
See his other very constructive posts here: search.php?author_id=34698&sr=posts

It is clear that SomeDude / 360AMC / futuramakicksass71@gmail.com thinks we have wasted our time on such an unimportant project, when we should have paid more attention to "everything me and racefreak posted on there". That would be "racefreak and I", 360AMC. Also, his name is RacingFreak, not racefreak. Furthermore, you two should not be mentioned in the same sentence, since RacingFreak has alwas been very nice in his posts, thanks people for their help, tests their stuff and never whines.

And now you should finally understand why all our energy went into GBHSB, and not some generic car game. Get your priorities straight!

MrAdults

Post by MrAdults » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:41 pm

It's unbelievable how someone can just callously take a shit all over 2 years of incredibly difficult, and ultimately very impressive work. If ever there were a sign of high-functioning autism or Asperger's, it's certainly in such a telling lack of consideration for our community and the dozens of people in this thread that have worked to make all of this possible.

Perhaps his project would have received greater consideration and attention if his efforts weren't sadly bound by his disability. Only the best of the best of us were able to successfully contribute to GBHSB, unfortunately.

UltimateXeallar
ultra-n00b

Post by UltimateXeallar » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 am

Little late to the party, but I noticed the email.
Quite surprising, to say the least.
I read the whole thread. This was the greatest read on a forum I've had in a while.

xbeton0L
n00b

Post by xbeton0L » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:47 am

I tip my hat to you good sir!

Good work, as always. Best email I've gotten all year!

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:28 pm

I observed something disturbing, nay, sinister. Behold my google search for this widely popular game.
googlesearch.png
It only shows those working on cracking the game, and a few hundred thousands that took some of our products. Surely, this implicates Google as being puppets of Illusion?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Holy pieces of shit!

I noticed a user named Maiz reported MrAdults' post of the excellent Python script for Noesis to the mods at XeNTaX as a violation.

His comment: "Too Kawaii-desune~"

What? Comparing this gargantuan accomplishment to something being as cute as this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwObQAvXgY ?
godno.png
There is only one answer to this complaint. It's wrong. No. It's WRRROOOOOOOOOONGGGGGG!!!111 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLwAjOGQcHo
thatmightbewrong.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ss4gogeta0
beginner

Post by ss4gogeta0 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:02 pm

how dare they complain about this magical thread of great importance.

The new version "Girl Battle Hentai Super Blast DD Rack Fuel Injected Turbo Edition Hyper Deluxe Ultramax X part II Chapter 1" has been announced.
many rumors have spread about the company replacing .fck model compression with .clt from the COQ modeling program. also the audio compression will be handled by the "Big O" audio toolkit and saved in .gasm format. although they are going the traditional route on background music and using midis much like every other pre 2000 japanese eroge game. supposedly the game will have realisitic breast physics that have been rebuilt from the ground up using the PNS scripting language and has support for oculus rift to give one the feeling of actually getting blown back like a mac 10.

how shall we go about handling this? :?:
Just a Modder of GTA SA and Resident Evil 4

Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Pepper » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 pm

I'm extremely confused. this joke thread has gone so far it's hard to tell if everyone even knows it's a joke.

Okeado
ultra-n00b

Post by Okeado » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi, I'm new here and I saw the email.

Where can I download this game.

Thanks.

sophia097
ultra-n00b

Post by sophia097 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:01 am

It works just fine for me.so great etuicoquesamsung.com www.etuicoquesamsung.com

Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Code: Select all

[quote="sophia097"]It works just fine for me.so great [url=http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com][color=#393333]etuicoquesamsung.com[/color][/url] [url=http://www.etuicoquesamsung.com/category-etui-coque-film-chargeur-sony-xperia-z5-compact-704.html][color=#393333]www.etuicoquesamsung.com[/color][/url][/quote]
Wait what ? Are you serious dude? You were coming in here looking all like the the lowlife scum we call spamwh0res, and only now I realize you were secretly referring to the Coque Chargeur 704 game artifact known to those able to get their hands deep into the Wizard's Sleeve. This secret location in Level 097 can only be accessed when first decrypting some of the ForkSource (tm). If you don't you will not get this card in the game:
gbhsb_cock_charger_704.png

PolarSoda
n00b

Post by PolarSoda » Mon May 16, 2016 1:39 am

15 DOLLARS?!?!
TH I S I S A SC A M IM CALLING THE COPS, THIS TRIGG E R S ME

oh btw i already leaked!!!1!1your plugin in every model ripping site known till now >:))))))))
wwwwwwwww
memers

hopefully nobody takes this post seriously :'3