READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

MMO Black Desert Online

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Lynix
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by Lynix » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 am

usabdt wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:16 am
Lynix wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:49 pm
IF im not wrong par Version 515 are not finished mobs
You can send me the previous script you wrote with this game, for 3d max
i was on holyday

well the bonestructure is there as the Animation is there but the meshes of PAR-Version 515 have no weights in them and have a bonecount of 0(and/or the link to the bones doest match)
so you cant link the Skeleton to the mesh…
the mesh is there but its only a static mesh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

usabdt
advanced
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by usabdt » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:30 am

You can see help me pam file and srt. I want to get the tree model in speedtree and the .PAM file . thank you

Lynix
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by Lynix » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Pam-Format:

calpheon_calpheon_str_arena_01.pam without texture on it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lynix
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by Lynix » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:29 pm

same Arena textured
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

usabdt
advanced
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by usabdt » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Lynix wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:29 pm
same Arena textured
Can I get the script ???

Lynix
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by Lynix » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 am

at the beginning of the script...Change pathdir to your extracted Folder:

clearlistener()

--insert your path here
pathdir="d:\\BD\\object\\texture\\"
---------------------------

for me ist BD on drive D: Change it to your path and the textures will be loaded too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nguyen Thanh Tùng
beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:53 am
Has thanked: 8 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by Nguyen Thanh Tùng » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:20 am

Lynix wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 am
at the beginning of the script...Change pathdir to your extracted Folder:

clearlistener()

--insert your path here
pathdir="d:\\BD\\object\\texture\\"
---------------------------

for me ist BD on drive D: Change it to your path and the textures will be loaded too
can you see help me this file ??
https://mega.nz/#F!fjoR3YhK!z5xc30bXjUPDuvXi8aDhLg

Lynix
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: MMO Black Desert Online

Post by Lynix » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:23 pm

Nguyen Thanh Tùng wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:20 am
Lynix wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:40 am
at the beginning of the script...Change pathdir to your extracted Folder:

clearlistener()

--insert your path here
pathdir="d:\\BD\\object\\texture\\"
---------------------------

for me ist BD on drive D: Change it to your path and the textures will be loaded too
can you see help me this file ??
https://mega.nz/#F!fjoR3YhK!z5xc30bXjUPDuvXi8aDhLg
I didnt release a speedtree file script yet...

Post Reply