[PS3] Atelier Escha & Logy - Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:17 pm
1. Place ripper.exe and zlib1.dll in game root directory and run.
2. Say 'Yes' to everything the first time you run.
3. When done, you will see a bunch of SMC files.
4. Go into a folder where there are SMC files.
5. Put the textures in the same directory where the SMC files are.
6. Save a blank BLEND file in this directory (so that when you load the SMC, Blender will find the textures, otherwise auto-texture no workie).
7. Open the provided Python script in Blender 2.49b.
8. Run the Python script and select the SMC file.
9. If done right, you will see a model textured in white with black outlines (that's the default diffuse channel).
10. If not done right, you will see an untextured model and you will have to texture it yourself (no big deal just look at the generated TXT file to see what maps are used).
11. Skeletons are in the _skel.smc files. Just run import script again and then parent meshes to armature, select Vertex Groups from the Armature options and have fun posing.