Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!

User avatar
M0fD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Location: Les Gobelins
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by M0fD » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Nope, no models with a price.
:siren: Ninja Ripper doesn't work with Sketchfab

:siren: No buyable models


Image

elchikano
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by elchikano » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Hi,
Can you kindly assist with downloading these:
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/subaru- ... 1796685566
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/subaru- ... a049578e06
Thank you in advance

Septron
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:45 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by Septron » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Hey, it would be really great if you could give me this one in obj or something.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/macha-1 ... 0f98fe1618

I've tried a lot of the stuff listed in the topic up to this point but when converting the file in blender it would have messed up vertexes past the head.

Thanks in advance!

User avatar
M0fD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Location: Les Gobelins
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by M0fD » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Septron wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 pm
Hey, it would be really great if you could give me this one in obj or something.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/macha-1 ... 0f98fe1618

I've tried a lot of the stuff listed in the topic up to this point but when converting the file in blender it would have messed up vertexes past the head.

Thanks in advance!
Found on DeviantArt : https://www.deviantart.com/azurezhen/ar ... -726425677

Sketchfab isn't always the Great Answer.
:siren: Ninja Ripper doesn't work with Sketchfab

:siren: No buyable models


Image

Gepejantes
advanced
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by Gepejantes » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 am

Hey, it would be really great if you could give me this one in obj or something.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/berserk ... f2bdf023af

Mantae
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by Mantae » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:02 am

Hello there, would actually love to get my hand on those two :
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/vault-o ... ebbbd5229f
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/farahgo ... d1481b2aa2

Still trying to figure how all the rippin' process works in that topic.
Already my thanks !

User avatar
M0fD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Location: Les Gobelins
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by M0fD » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:42 am

Well tpcrew, you have work to do :D
:siren: Ninja Ripper doesn't work with Sketchfab

:siren: No buyable models


Image

episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by episoder » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Mantae wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:02 am
Hello there, would actually love to get my hand on those two :
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/vault-o ... ebbbd5229f
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/farahgo ... d1481b2aa2

Still trying to figure how all the rippin' process works in that topic.
Already my thanks !
nice style. sure. https://www.mediafire.com/file/f9gz5i1v ... ahgosa.rar
I don't rip for private requests. Ask in the forum or forget about it. :]

joelleeII
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by joelleeII » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Could someone rip this model for me?

I need it for reference for another project

Thank you!

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/psychon ... 319b92b5b6

okantastic
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by okantastic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:28 pm

can somebody help me with this. It looks easy to create but i dont have any experience

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/amidama ... a233be8f28

i want to 3d print this so i need stl format but anything would help

thanks in advance

bgwhizz
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:10 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by bgwhizz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:26 am

Hello. can u help me. i wanna download this model. pls and thank you. :)
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/turtle- ... 2b3592dd73

sherkhannabi
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by sherkhannabi » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:30 am


User avatar
tpcrew
beginner
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by tpcrew » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/f9nnqKlC/file.html

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/mScv2Av8/file.html

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/BAwH5jFn/file.html

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/uvG8Ob4g/file.html
Only models, no textures. :wink:

okantastic
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by okantastic » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:35 pm

tpcrew wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/f9nnqKlC/file.html

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/mScv2Av8/file.html

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/BAwH5jFn/file.html

Code: Select all

https://www55.zippyshare.com/v/uvG8Ob4g/file.html
Only models, no textures. :wink:
Awesome!! Thanks a lot dude

Post Reply