Cubeburner wrote:Also, there is an issue with the converted models. The .MDL files have multiple meshes, while you only converted the base face mesh. Maybe we need a scan function that will look for additional meshes.
I did find 3 MESH, VRTX, TXUV, FACE data blocks in your sample files, so these files have 3 meshes only.
The other parts of the models are in the \media\3d\st\sonico\coordinate\ directories!
I modified the .mdl loader module:
- I flipped the UC datas vertically
- I changed the face ordering
- I added the materials.
You can download the new converted (+ studio.obj/mtl file) files in Wavefront .obj/mtl format using this link:
You can download the latest version of 3D O.C. using this link: