Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
thewitchboy
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by thewitchboy » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:24 pm

Hey so I managed to do it, but I am getting a load of .junk files, I am trying to extract the decals/ effects textures and sounds

sleepeatrepeat
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by sleepeatrepeat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:08 am

thewitchboy wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:24 pm
Hey so I managed to do it, but I am getting a load of .junk files, I am trying to extract the decals/ effects textures and sounds
the textures usually has .ktx extension, you can open those using PVRTexTool

thewitchboy
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:04 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by thewitchboy » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:55 pm

sleepeatrepeat wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:08 am
thewitchboy wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:24 pm
Hey so I managed to do it, but I am getting a load of .junk files, I am trying to extract the decals/ effects textures and sounds
the textures usually has .ktx extension, you can open those using PVRTexTool

Is there anyway I can extract the sounds or fx textures?

lil cristal
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by lil cristal » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:11 pm

How do I unpack the .NPK file, someone pls teach me. :cry:

lil cristal
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by lil cristal » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:15 pm

How to unpack NPK?

lil cristal
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by lil cristal » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:25 pm

How to unpack NPK please!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 840 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by Bigchillghost » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:22 am

Please do NOT make multiple posts asking the same question.

Just read the first post and pick the right BMS script for the game you're dealing with. If you have no idea how to use a BMS script, use google, or check this page:
http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms/howto.htm
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

Maechen
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:37 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by Maechen » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:48 pm

Hello everyone !
I try to unpack the NXPK of the chinese game Harry Potter Magic Awakened.
I tried all the scripts mentionned (the BMS scripts, the python soft neox_tools, even the EXPKDec script although the npk file are not EXPK signed)
Sadly none of them seems to work for this game...
Anyone have an idea to unpack these files ?

Exemple of files : https://ucarecdn.com/2e81695d-93d5-4f2b ... b12423b56/

User avatar
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 839
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:37 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 840 times

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by Bigchillghost » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:48 am

Maechen wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:48 pm
I try to unpack the NXPK of the chinese game Harry Potter Magic Awakened.
...
Anyone have an idea to unpack these files ?
The first 128 bytes of the raw data of each file within is encrypted. It'll require an individual script for this game.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)

Maechen
ultra-n00b
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:37 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cyber Hunter Mesh Convertor(CyberConv)

Post by Maechen » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Bigchillghost wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:48 am
Maechen wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:48 pm
I try to unpack the NXPK of the chinese game Harry Potter Magic Awakened.
...
Anyone have an idea to unpack these files ?
The first 128 bytes of the raw data of each file within is encrypted. It'll require an individual script for this game.
Hello and thank you for your answer.
I am able to uncript the npk file with this script (link below)
For now I can see the Mesh (.dat to transform in .mesh that I import in the soft 3d object converter) and the texture (.dds).

I'll see what can I do with the rest of the files

Thank you for your time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply