WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by episoder » Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 am

TheyLive wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/nissan- ... a1a3465e4b

edit: worked on fab18 but not fab19, why when the model was uploaded recently?
Also there's something wrong with the model and the mesh if copied and flipped, and can't be detached properly, UV mapping is messed up too. Would be thankful if someone could export it for me.
yeh. some newer models somehow still use the 'old' format. maybe sketchfab even removed the new one. i dunno. i don't keep track of their changes. i'm certain there are reasons for it. either way: what do you mean "copy and flipped"? the model looks alright to me. all the textured parts are properly uv mapped. ofc the basic 'color only' material parts have some bs uvs. doesn't matter at all. anyway... it's rather small...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dv2srr6hdrqtkfn/s14.rar

and i'll keep a copy too. gotta fix the wheels tho. ugly rims and the camber is way too goofy. car pimps. smdh. :D
I don't rip for private requests. Ask in the forum or forget about it. :]

AndreyBacerage
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:43 am

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by AndreyBacerage » Thu May 16, 2019 6:22 am

Hallo Episoder,
Please its possible to rip only this for me ? Any chance for obj + dds or jpg ???
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/autocar ... c05d311099

Thank you !

episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by episoder » Thu May 16, 2019 12:19 pm

AndreyBacerage wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:22 am
Hallo Episoder,
Please its possible to rip only this for me ? Any chance for obj + dds or jpg ???
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/autocar ... c05d311099

Thank you !
why me? wtf. beg in general or to nobody. there you have that thing. https://www.mediafire.com/file/f2w2fs6m ... /u7144.rar it's probably missing 1 or 2 normal maps and rough masks, but idc. it's a pretty trashy model. now gtfoh. :mrgreen:
I don't rip for private requests. Ask in the forum or forget about it. :]

J0nc3k
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by J0nc3k » Thu May 16, 2019 4:03 pm

Can someone make me obj. file of this sketchfab 3D model? :)

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/audi-q7 ... 8df606b3b8

Thank you very much :)
Last edited by J0nc3k on Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ackaraka
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by Ackaraka » Thu May 16, 2019 4:06 pm


episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by episoder » Thu May 16, 2019 5:27 pm

J0nc3k wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:03 pm
Can someone make me obj. file of this sketchfab 3D model? :)

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/audi-q7 ... 8df606b3b8

Thank you very much :)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qnrzt1mbf47foae/q7d.rar happy puzzling. :mrgreen: it got some empty gaps, but it's a quality model.
yep. it should be possible for you to rip those. the tools are on page 81. we don't share commercial models.
I don't rip for private requests. Ask in the forum or forget about it. :]

mrgoodbytes
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by mrgoodbytes » Thu May 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Hello.

Would it be possible to have this one?

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/c-42-1- ... 1d5066fff6

Thanks in advance :)

J0nc3k
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by J0nc3k » Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm

How can i extract/rip textures from models? :) Like this one https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/audi-q7 ... 8df606b3b8

episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by episoder » Thu May 16, 2019 7:19 pm

mrgoodbytes wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:00 pm
Hello.

Would it be possible to have this one?

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/c-42-1- ... 1d5066fff6

Thanks in advance :)
ofc. you should diy tho. i'm tired of dealing with sculptures/scans. link to the tool and tutorial on page 81.
J0nc3k wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm
How can i extract/rip textures from models? :) Like this one https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/audi-q7 ... 8df606b3b8
there's a (huge and red) link on page 81. it contains the tools and a tutorial to grab it from the browsers (and how i usually do it).

the model in question got just those i put in the download. the rest are 'generic' color and shader parameters only materials. hence why i 'said' "happy puzzling". to be fair you have full control over the materials tho. a quality aspect.
I don't rip for private requests. Ask in the forum or forget about it. :]

AndreyBacerage
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:43 am

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by AndreyBacerage » Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 pm

Thank you so much for your work Episoder !

Gepejantes
advanced
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by Gepejantes » Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm


episoder
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 108 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by episoder » Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Gepejantes wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/ken-fin ... fdaafee331

could someone help me for this?
yep. tools and tutorial on page 81.
I don't rip for private requests. Ask in the forum or forget about it. :]

mrgoodbytes
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by mrgoodbytes » Fri May 17, 2019 4:26 pm

episoder wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:19 pm
mrgoodbytes wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:00 pm
Hello.

Would it be possible to have this one?

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/c-42-1- ... 1d5066fff6

Thanks in advance :)
ofc. you should diy tho. i'm tired of dealing with sculptures/scans. link to the tool and tutorial on page 81.
J0nc3k wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm
How can i extract/rip textures from models? :) Like this one https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/audi-q7 ... 8df606b3b8
there's a (huge and red) link on page 81. it contains the tools and a tutorial to grab it from the browsers (and how i usually do it).

the model in question got just those i put in the download. the rest are 'generic' color and shader parameters only materials. hence why i 'said' "happy puzzling". to be fair you have full control over the materials tho. a quality aspect.

Thank you :)

User avatar
M0fD
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Location: Les Gobelins
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by M0fD » Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 pm

Hah I knew people gonna keep askint event with the perfect tool !
1. Ninja Ripper doesn't work with Sketchfab

2. Don't distribute the extraction method

3. Three models only

4. No buyable models


Image

Gepejantes
advanced
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab

Post by Gepejantes » Sat May 18, 2019 2:18 am

episoder wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 pm
Gepejantes wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/ken-fin ... fdaafee331

could someone help me for this?
yep. tools and tutorial on page 81.
i need help, never helped by someone here

Post Reply