Hello all, we have been targeted by a certain type of spambot that will send messages to our users in their private messages. If you get a message from such a loser/bot, report it to us here, and delete the message !

3d tool for changing file extension of files

Coders and would-be coders alike, this is the place to talk about programming.
Sankar26
beginner

3d tool for changing file extension of files

Post by Sankar26 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Hello everyone

do anyone of you know how to create a tool.The reason is that i want a 3d tool to change the extension of the model,animation,skeleton,vfx files.In zenhax aluigi said that he only knows how to create extractors.So if anyone knows how to create a 3d tool please help me regarding this matter.

Sankar26
beginner

Re: 3d tool for changing file extension of files

Post by Sankar26 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:38 am

Hello can anyone help me.As i said i need a 3d tool to change the file extension of the model,animation,skeleton,vfx files.Does anyone knows how to create a 3d tool.

Gh0stBlade

Post by Gh0stBlade » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:17 pm

You're not providing enough information on what you are trying to do.

Are you trying to:

A. Create a tool that can rename the file extension with a 3D gui.

or

B. Create a tool that can rename file extensions for 3D related file formats.

or

C. Create a 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation viewer tool which can change the file extensions.

or

D. Create a 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation viewer tool which can export to different formats.

I'm rather confused by your post, but please clear up what you are wanting to do. I've also moved this thread to the Code Talk sub-forum since you're asking how to make a tool.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Sankar26
beginner

Post by Sankar26 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:50 am

Hello Gh0stblade C. Create a 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation/vfx viewer tool which can change the file extensions.This is exactly what i want.

Sankar26
beginner

Post by Sankar26 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Hello Gh0stBlade if you know programming and coding then could you please Create a 3D Model/Skeletal/Animation/vfx viewer tool which can change the file extensions.I will be very much greatful to you.