Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PC Model Extractor

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
REfan
advanced

Re: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City PC Model Extractor

Post by REfan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks for your advice mate. At lease I respect the others enough by putting more time inorder to give them a complete tool not just a half tuned script that generates a milky model with much UV errors.
Just being like " john carmack" with BILLIONS of THANKS, SCRIPTS, etc ... give not us the right to leave our job semi finished (even if we do it for anyshit like "fun in damn free times" - this damn sentence is really killing me .. for fun in free times :D :D ) and laughing at the others and telling them hire(NOT HIGHER) a programmer to do your requets!!! what a redicules sentece. sorry but I just could not stop laughing the moment I read that :D :D .

JayK
veteran

Post by JayK » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 pm

You are calling people here babies but the only one that is speaking with an immature attitude is you, you say we don't understand 'finish what you start,' but you do not understand someone elses definition of finishing is different to anothers. You have the models from this RE game, you should finish what you started and extract all the audio from the game as well now. Please don't come back until you have extracted every single thing from the game 100%, Finish what you started ;)

Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Pepper » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:42 pm

REfan wrote:Thanks for your advice mate. At lease I respect the others enough by putting more time inorder to give them a complete tool not just a half tuned script that generates a milky model with much UV errors.
Just being like " john carmack" with BILLIONS of THANKS, SCRIPTS, etc ... give not us the right to leave our job semi finished (even if we do it for anyshit like "fun in damn free times" - this damn sentence is really killing me .. for fun in free times :D :D ) and laughing at the others and telling them hire(NOT HIGHER) a programmer to do your requets!!! what a redicules sentece. sorry but I just could not stop laughing the moment I read that :D :D .
That's your own expectation you applied to chorrox, he doesn't have to oblige it.

Meanwhile, you aren't obliging this whole community's expectations of decency. Those aren't something you can just shrug off and say grow up to, because that's not how communities work. You can't go outside and flash your junk at little girls then tell them to grow a pair, this a community site and I've seen this situation happen before. You'll get banned, and be all sour about it, have your own version of events, and you'll justify the whole situation in your mind.

REfan
advanced

Post by REfan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 pm

rman2 wrote:You are calling people here babies but the only one that is speaking with an immature attitude is you, you say we don't understand 'finish what you start,' but you do not understand someone elses definition of finishing is different to anothers. You have the models from this RE game, you should finish what you started and extract all the audio from the game as well now. Please don't come back until you have extracted every single thing from the game 100%, Finish what you started ;)
Wow!! what a solid conclusion. man you just proved the theory of relativity with this :keke: .
your conclusion really changed my life forever. Did not you read this " I loved to have all the MODELSSSSSSSSSS and textures of this game"????? Thanks to you, now I know that a model in 3d also includes the audio!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: .
Why do you waste your time here??? plz go to NASA or MIT for your incredible talents :D :D :D .
Last edited by REfan on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayK
veteran

Post by JayK » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, thanks for proving my point, to you, that is completion, to someone else it isn't. I went back and read the REORC topic and I'm sorry to tell you this but you're a very rude and demanding person, in that topic you were constantly haranguing Chrrox and it's really selfish of you to be honest. You criticise and talk about life skills that we should gain, but if I'm honest with you you should really look at that aspect of your personality, there's nothing worse than someone that as rude as that.

REfan
advanced

Post by REfan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm

rman2 wrote:Well, thanks for proving my point, to you, that is completion, to someone else it isn't. I went back and read the REORC topic and I'm sorry to tell you this but you're a very rude and demanding person, in that topic you were constantly haranguing Chrrox and it's really selfish of you to be honest. You criticise and talk about life skills that we should gain, but if I'm honest with you you should really look at that aspect of your personality, there's nothing worse than someone that as rude as that.
You can say whatever you like to. being rude or whatever :D :D . If you don't like what I say, plz do not read it and simply leave it. I wish you luck :D :D . I'm kind of person wo finishes the job he starts and if you have any problems with my point, it's your problem not mine's. anyway let's finish this conversation :keke: .

Kamillho
veteran

Post by Kamillho » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 pm

REfan wrote:
rman2 wrote:Well, thanks for proving my point, to you, that is completion, to someone else it isn't. I went back and read the REORC topic and I'm sorry to tell you this but you're a very rude and demanding person, in that topic you were constantly haranguing Chrrox and it's really selfish of you to be honest. You criticise and talk about life skills that we should gain, but if I'm honest with you you should really look at that aspect of your personality, there's nothing worse than someone that as rude as that.
You can say whatever you like to. being rude or whatever :D :D . If you don't like what I say, plz do not read it and simply leave it. I wish you luck :D :D . I'm kind of person wo finishes the job he starts and if you have any problems with my point, it's your problem not mine's. anyway let's finish this conversation :keke: .
Onced you were blocked probably they will do it again but you'll never come back. You'll see why. People tried to be nice, help you, and you started insulting them. And the most funny is that you're insulting persons that 90% of them made more than you. You except culture that you don't have. You're done here. Second account and worse behavior. Third time lucky, but you won't avoid rules third time.

JayK
veteran

Post by JayK » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 am

REfan wrote:If you don't like what I say, plz do not read it and simply leave it.
Wow, thanks again for proving my point. Do you not even see it yourself? In that topic Chrrox did exactly that, he didn't like what you said and he left it. So if that's what you'd like people to do, don't cry about people not listening to you when you tell them to add more to their script. Nothing else to say beyond this point.

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Resident Evil O peration Raccoon City PC Model Extractor

Post by Darko » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 am

Lol there are ways and manners of how to express yourself and it seems refan does not know about that.

I don't know if he is the same person who released the models in z6 re forums, but the same thing is going on.

I'm not a scripter, but at least I try to contribute in something to the community as a repay on my own free way for what I have gotten here so people can get inmerse on this.

See ya and refan relax man.

cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by cra0 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 am

why so angry for guys ?

REfan
advanced

Re: Resident Evil O peration Raccoon City PC Model Extractor

Post by REfan » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Darko wrote:Lol there are ways and manners of how to express yourself and it seems refan does not know about that.

I don't know if he is the same person who released the models in z6 re forums, but the same thing is going on.

I'm not a scripter, but at least I try to contribute in something to the community as a repay on my own free way for what I have gotten here so people can get inmerse on this.

See ya and refan relax man.
you try to repay your way and so do I. so plz hold your ideas for yourself and don't tell me how to do that. guys, I'll do it the way I like and don't care about your ideas but respect them cuz they are important only for yourself not mine.
So guys, plz stop disturbing yourself because of your internal behavioural and charactristics problems you may have experienced in your real life :D :D .

Bastien
advanced

Post by Bastien » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 am

Hi ReFAN, thanks for the tool, I don't care about all the other stuff mentioned. Before continuing arguing or get a Ban, can you please explain better how tu use it as someone pointed out it didn't work?
I'm interested in bones for studying purposes. Thanks, regards.

howfie
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by howfie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

Yo shadowmov, so what was the format of the bones? I remember seeing at the end 4 bytes per joint but couldn't figure out what I thought was some fixed-point vector or something.

shadowmoy
veteran

Post by shadowmoy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:36 pm

howfie wrote:Yo shadowmov, so what was the format of the bones? I remember seeing at the end 4 bytes per joint but couldn't figure out what I thought was some fixed-point vector or something.
howfie>calling me ?
if so just drop me a pm about it , i figurated it ages ago, even before the game was officially out lol ...
_-=<(¯`·._.·[ CodeMan ]·._.·´¯)>=-_