The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

ARchive_neXt

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
kingfisher13
veteran

Re: ARchive_neXt

Post by kingfisher13 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Can someone please reupload the Arximporter? The OBJ files I'm getting out of Archive_Next have missing UV maps, are scaled all wrong, and are positioned wrong when imported.

TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:35 am

kingfisher13 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:31 pm
Can someone please reupload the Arximporter? The OBJ files I'm getting out of Archive_Next have missing UV maps, are scaled all wrong, and are positioned wrong when imported.
I don't know if it's right to do this. (Because we cannot access the site.)

But this must be what you want. I hope you solve your probl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abodora
ultra-n00b

Post by abodora » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:56 pm

TSelman61X wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:00 pm
renandantas71 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:11 pm
Thank you very much my friend :)
For -->Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection
In fact, the files of the game are similar to the PC version.

ARchive_neXt works in these files because the game is exactly the same. (They are similar in terms of archives.) You can use ARchive_neXt v4.03.27.0. (It may not run with the previous version.)

I downloaded the PS4 version of the game. These reasons export textures as if they are damaged. The textures need to be converted to DDS format.
But I didn't review the Xbox One files. They may not need this process.

Rodrigo Borgia Head
Image Image (Now 256x256)

The resolution of the textures in this game is 1024x1024. (I am talking about the original dimensions of the pictures above.)
Textures from 512 resolution in the original game have increased to 1024 resolution in Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection version.
But I do not know the size of the head texture in the original game. I mean, I don't know if there is a difference in the textures of each character.
@TSelman61X
can you please check your private messages.

redman
advanced

Post by redman » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:29 pm

any plans for ghost recon breakpoint?

ChaoMaster
ultra-n00b

Post by ChaoMaster » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:03 am

Hi guys, I'm trying to extract a model from the PC version of Black Flag. I want to grab Duncan Walpole's outfit and I can view the model just fine in the program. When I extract as an .obj and import into Blender I get an empty file. Is there some trick or something to this?