READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

God of War Chains of Olympus .BIN file

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
caws
veteran

God of War Chains of Olympus .BIN file

Post by caws » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:31 pm

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.

Strobe

Re: God of War Chains of Olympus .BIN file

Post by Strobe » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Beyond doubt they all (atleast all I investigated) contains VAG ADPCM data. im not sure thats the information you where looking for, but they
are all audiofiles, except they lack a proper VAG Header. recreating this header made all samples playable.

Edit: and yes, some files contains text aswell, as stated. not that any of this info helps you on the structure, but could be fun to know there is audio in there! :D

caws
veteran

Post by caws » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Strobe wrote:Beyond doubt they all (atleast all I investigated) contains VAG ADPCM data. im not sure thats the information you where looking for, but they
are all audiofiles, except they lack a proper VAG Header. recreating this header made all samples playable.

Edit: and yes, some files contains text aswell, as stated. not that any of this info helps you on the structure, but could be fun to know there is audio in there! :D
Yep, there are some vag files, but i'm interested in the files that contain the texts.

Thanks anyway.

mauzerX
advanced

Post by mauzerX » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:21 pm

try to ask BARIK,he is translated GOW from english to russian lang.
http://www.shedevr.org.ru/forum/viewtop ... sc&start=0