Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

help for ashes 2009

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
alaukik
n00b

help for ashes 2009

Post by alaukik » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 am

hey mates,
there is a game ashes cricket 2009 it all resources gameplay aspects,ai setting,kits,stadiums everything is stored in a custom archive format known as .big.w32
can someone make a custom extractor for this it is 2 gb
here is a 1 mb cut sample of it click here(in rar file extract before examine)

ziddu has all free accounts no premium so free users wont have much inconvienience

a 1 mb sample if you cannot make a full extractor using this sample then i can give you the full 2 gb file also

and also there is a demo for the game t also has the same file of 500 mb

plase help please i beg

ThaNKS IN aDVANcE

Polefish
veteran

Re: help for ashes 2009

Post by Polefish » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 am

At least the async.big.w32 looks like a zip file. You should be able to extract it with the usual tools.
The info-async.big.w32 contains some fileinfos and is readable like a txt file. From the informations in the info-async.big.w32 I would guess that the other files are just cut offs of the mainfile.

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:10 am

Polefish wrote:At least the async.big.w32 looks like a zip file. You should be able to extract it with the usual tools.
The info-async.big.w32 contains some fileinfos and is readable like a txt file. From the informations in the info-async.big.w32 I would guess that the other files are just cut offs of the mainfile.
no mate i have packed cut .big.w32 in zip then even more compressed into rar it is a custom format i know it mate i just want someone to code a custom extractor can i post the 2 gb file it is big mate thats y i cut it into 1 mb file mate

Polefish
veteran

Post by Polefish » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 am

lol :)
I haven't got a clue then :(

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 am

Polefish wrote:lol :)
I haven't got a clue then :(
mate
i am requesting any programmer to make a custom extractor for this file please

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 pm

i beg for help please i am begging to any programmer to code a custom extractor please i request and beg no one is helping :(

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am

can someone help please
Last edited by alaukik on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 pm

god damn it someone help hep please :( :( :( :(

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:14 am

please help :evil:

aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by aluigi » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:46 pm

in my opinion you deserve no help at all because you are not respecting the others with your continuous and annoying bumping of the thread and saying that this forum is useless which is ridiculous when said by someone who has only 7 posts that are all in this thread... and are all requests.

anyway I did the job for my personal challenge and for anyone else interested in it:
http://aluigi.org/papers/bms/ashes_cricket_2009.bms

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 am

aluigi wrote:in my opinion you deserve no help at all because you are not respecting the others with your continuous and annoying bumping of the thread and saying that this forum is useless which is ridiculous when said by someone who has only 7 posts that are all in this thread... and are all requests.

anyway I did the job for my personal challenge and for anyone else interested in it:
http://aluigi.org/papers/bms/ashes_cricket_2009.bms
sorry really sorry for my behavior

anyway what you did extracted around 1139 files out of maybe a 20,000 files thanks maybe it is because i only gave a small part of the file if i could give you the full file then could you extract it fully :up: thanks for your efforts

also currenty there is importer extracter here but the .model archives are not accessible this is made by abhinav of planetcricket

also i have attached a model archive of a players face can you extract the textures inside it please most probably texture will be dds format also if you are able to extract then try to import into the archive as well please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by aluigi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 pm

uhmmm from my point of view the script is correct, indeed it works perfectly on the demo and if your archive is under 4gb it must work with it too.

then does QuickBMS report an error or not?

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:09 pm

aluigi wrote:uhmmm from my point of view the script is correct, indeed it works perfectly on the demo and if your archive is under 4gb it must work with it too.

then does QuickBMS report an error or not?
i think i gave a cut of demo anyway

it gives this error
"Error:the compressed zlib/deflate input is wrong or incomplete (-3)

Error : there is an error with the decompression
the returned output size is negative (-1) "

anyway in demo also it exracted only 1136 files whereas using the big editor we can see 7000 files in demo and 17,000 in real game

anyway because there is already a editor for whole big file if you could extract textures and models from the .model archive and other things i mention afterwardsmy and other gamers who want to mod this game purpose will be solved also there are ome other files in the big archive that currently we cannot edit here is a list i have rared one of each types in package.rar which you can download here

@ .dwa files (it doesn't open with Dogwaffle)(contains some graphical stuff as title screen etc)
@ .db files (contain game-play aspects and the names of players)(will be magical if you could crack it)
@ .model( i gave you that file before) (but now i have put th bigger model archive of a stadium)

also even if you manage to extract it we have to also find a way to import it to make any use of it

also when i try to run file cutter 1.1 by mr mouse it gives error
"runtime error '339':

Component ' VBZip_control.ocx ' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing"

so could you give me some other file cutter which works with vista so i can post a cut of the whole 2 gb file i think i may have taken cut of demo

THANKS Once Again for your support

aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by aluigi » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:55 pm

here with the demo I can extract all the over 7000 files so absolutely no problem here.
I have updated the bms script to version 0.1.1 for that zlib problem so redownload it

about the zlib problem: in short while I was creating the script I knew that I needed to extract the chunks with a size of 0 as blocks of 65536 bytes without unzipping them, but I forgot it during the release. that's what I have fixed

alaukik
n00b

Post by alaukik » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 am

yup i can also extract 7000 files in demo but they are in vap,mod,neo format how can i edit them and put them back also

please give a link of a file cutter which works on vista so i can give you a cut of the whole two 2 gb file