Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

fear2

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
jackpack
advanced

fear2

Post by jackpack » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 pm

ok 1st up, hi guys nice forum ;) keep up thew good work ebody :D

im just a wee fallout3 modder & iv got allsorts a sh!t for it, and the next on the list is fear2 weps.. pow pow "own use of course" maby freinds ;)

--

hears where im at. i can now extract anything i want from the Layer04 arch files.
01 gives you all the item mdl's.

but after that im stuck.

if i extract the otheres its all bundle file which iv yet to extract. is there anything that dose this?, can anyone do some magic with an mdl file i cant?,

im wanting to get everything in max10. plus im a noob at some stuff but not lazy, i can try to help u as much as you help others ;).

jackpack
advanced

Re: fear2

Post by jackpack » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm

sorry i missed.

do anyone know where the wepons & items aswell as textures are?.

im thinking that there in the bundlfiles im each of the location layers but im not shure.

also thinking that certin wepons will be in the l8ter files as you only get those wepons as you progress in the game.

asmxtx
veteran

Post by asmxtx » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:36 am

In my opionion you should like to do these these things:

1) Find out what problem you REALLY have (sorry, I didn't get it - maybe of my limited English language knowledge)

and:

2) Try to enunciate your problem(s) into common understandable sentences so anybody who gets interested in your thread is able to get introducted with it.

jackpack
advanced

Post by jackpack » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 am

ok srry.

i can extract the arch files no problem.

but i cant extract the bundle files that come out of the arch files. iv tryed graw bundle extractor "thats all iv got & it can extract some other bundle file s i had"

i did extract arch file 0 & it has mdl's of almost everything from wepons to veichles. but no 3d program iv use sofar can open the mdl's.

i get mdl signature mismatch when trying to do so.

i downloaded a bundle extractor from a diffrent thread but that didnt work for me?

-

i guess what im asking is, do anyone know how i can extract these bundle files & then ill try from there :)

Gocha
veteran

Post by Gocha » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 am

So in this game I'm interested too, so you pleased tell me plz how can I get file data needed to draw new other languages' font and make game to show it?

You down there :!: , try for yourself before posting :ninja:
Last edited by Gocha on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
My great respect and appreciation for them, who research game files! Special thanks to: aluigi, bacter, DerPlaya, Rick, Turfster, twig, Zench. Sorry if someone is missing in my list, I'll update when I'll notice it again

oyunceviri
advanced

Post by oyunceviri » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Try Fear Public Tools ;)

jackpack
advanced

Post by jackpack » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 am

fear puplic tools?

i downloaded this, but its just one big 600mb file?.

do i need something to open it like 7zip.

also, i have got everything out but it gives you MESH files & like darkest of days, i just cant open them :)