Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Post Reply
Eag1e
beginner
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Eag1e » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:38 am

Sorry for the possible dumb questions, but I've only recently found this thread, and I'm trying to get the models from AOT2 Final Battle

Could someone tell me the correct tools to use inside the build? :?:

User avatar
Yretenai
advanced
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Yretenai » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 am

New build 37: OPPW4 filetable.
Eag1e wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:38 am
Sorry for the possible dumb questions, but I've only recently found this thread, and I'm trying to get the models from AOT2 Final Battle

Could someone tell me the correct tools to use inside the build? :?:
Cethleann.DataExporter, I think for AOT2 it's mode is --lnk or --linkbin.

JosouKitsune
advanced
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by JosouKitsune » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am

Yretenai wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 am
New build 37: OPPW4 filetable.
Thanks for your work, does it support the Linkdata bins? I tried using unbunbler, but they didn't extract.

Sample: OPPW4 LINKDATA BINS

Also the tool ask for these .file
Image

But I only see these
Image

User avatar
Yretenai
advanced
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Yretenai » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:06 pm

JosouKitsune wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am
Yretenai wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 am
New build 37: OPPW4 filetable.
Thanks for your work, does it support the Linkdata bins? I tried using unbunbler, but they didn't extract.

Sample: OPPW4 LINKDATA BINS

Also the tool ask for these .file

But I only see these
DataExtractor should be able to extract them with --flayn.
Also, that's an expected outcome. those files are .NAME files which are very rarely shipped with games. Safe to ignore.

JosouKitsune
advanced
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by JosouKitsune » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:17 pm

Yretenai wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:06 pm

DataExtractor should be able to extract them with --flayn.
Also, that's an expected outcome. those files are .NAME files which are very rarely shipped with games. Safe to ignore.
Doesn't Flayn need the IDX pair? PW4 only has the bin files.

JosouKitsune
advanced
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:01 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by JosouKitsune » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 pm

Is there a way to repack the RDB, I want to add a PlayStation layout.

User avatar
Yretenai
advanced
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Yretenai » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:21 pm

JosouKitsune wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 pm
Is there a way to repack the RDB, I want to add a PlayStation layout.
no, not yet anyway
JosouKitsune wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:17 pm
Yretenai wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:06 pm

DataExtractor should be able to extract them with --flayn.
Also, that's an expected outcome. those files are .NAME files which are very rarely shipped with games. Safe to ignore.
Doesn't Flayn need the IDX pair? PW4 only has the bin files.
--leonhart / --linkarchive

Eag1e
beginner
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Eag1e » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm

Image
So I tried the tool with AOT2 and PW4, and trying to put in the tools commands, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right? :?
One thing I noticed is I put in the directory for my external hard drive (E:) but it's trying to locate the folder in C: it seems
I'm pretty new to using Command Prompt with tools so apologies for being a noob lol :roll:

User avatar
Yretenai
advanced
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Yretenai » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:44 pm

Eag1e wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm
Image
So I tried the tool with AOT2 and PW4, and trying to put in the tools commands, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right? :?
One thing I noticed is I put in the directory for my external hard drive (E:) but it's trying to locate the folder in C: it seems
I'm pretty new to using Command Prompt with tools so apologies for being a noob lol :roll:
put the path (E:\Games\One Piece Pirate Warriors 4\File\CMN\AssetRelease\Retail) in quiotatino marks.
i.e.
"E:\Games\One Piece Pirate Warriors 4\File\CMN\AssetRelease\Retail"

you want to put all paths that have have a space in quotation marks.

User avatar
Joschka
veteran
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 123 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Joschka » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:36 am

Eag1e wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm
Image
So I tried the tool with AOT2 and PW4, and trying to put in the tools commands, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right? :?
One thing I noticed is I put in the directory for my external hard drive (E:) but it's trying to locate the folder in C: it seems
I'm pretty new to using Command Prompt with tools so apologies for being a noob lol :roll:
Also for OPPW4 it's not --leonhart but --nyotengu (or --rdb).
And you swapped the paths, you must put the output directory first then the RDB location after the --nyotengoku command

Eag1e
beginner
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Eag1e » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 am

Oooh ok, I'll try that tomorrow, thanks for all the help! :D

User avatar
ngovandang
veteran
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by ngovandang » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:16 pm

How do I extract G1Ms from MDLPACK and G1MPACK from Nioh?

mono24
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 492
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Has thanked: 203 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by mono24 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm

ngovandang wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:16 pm
How do I extract G1Ms from MDLPACK and G1MPACK from Nioh?
You drag and drop it on to the Cethleann.Unbundler.exe and it will get unpacked from where ever the sample is located.

User avatar
ngovandang
veteran
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by ngovandang » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 pm

mono24 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm
You drag and drop it on to the Cethleann.Unbundler.exe and it will get unpacked from where ever the sample is located.
Great, thank you. I did the same with g1t but seem to not working

bymutou
advanced
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:57 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by bymutou » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Can Cethleann extract the OPPW4 file? I suspect this is a sound file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bymutou on Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply