The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Mastersys
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Mastersys » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Enderfacio wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:57 pm
How do you get to do that? I got the .NCA and then the romsf.bin file from Age of Calamity but nothing seems to work for me. I can´t get the G1M files and I have no idea what to do...
Extract the NCA content with NSC Builder from the .nsp, after that look for the biggest asset folder and extract the content with Cathleann data exporter with this command \Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --nyotengu, --rdb "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I´m looking for the Soundfiles, but it semms they use another encryption for the files.

Enderfacio
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:35 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Enderfacio » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am

Mastersys wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm
Enderfacio wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:57 pm
How do you get to do that? I got the .NCA and then the romsf.bin file from Age of Calamity but nothing seems to work for me. I can´t get the G1M files and I have no idea what to do...
Extract the NCA content with NSC Builder from the .nsp, after that look for the biggest asset folder and extract the content with Cathleann data exporter with this command \Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --nyotengu, --rdb "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I´m looking for the Soundfiles, but it semms they use another encryption for the files.
I tried that command but nothing happens:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yham
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by yham » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am

Enderfacio wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am
Mastersys wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm
Enderfacio wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:57 pm
How do you get to do that? I got the .NCA and then the romsf.bin file from Age of Calamity but nothing seems to work for me. I can´t get the G1M files and I have no idea what to do...
Extract the NCA content with NSC Builder from the .nsp, after that look for the biggest asset folder and extract the content with Cathleann data exporter with this command \Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --nyotengu, --rdb "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I´m looking for the Soundfiles, but it semms they use another encryption for the files.
I tried that command but nothing happens:
Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb "outputfolder" "assetfolder"
my command: Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\out D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\asset
Last edited by yham on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Century300
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:36 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Century300 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:37 am

I'm trying to get model specific animations from Persona 5 Scramble but I don't know how. I know that I hate to use Nyotengu.AnimationGraph but the program only works with dead or alive 6 hashes. I saw on the thread that the KTID from WolrdPQ can be used as the hash in the program but I don't know where or how to find that value. Can anyone help me?

Enderfacio
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:35 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Enderfacio » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:49 pm

yham wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am
Enderfacio wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am
Mastersys wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm


Extract the NCA content with NSC Builder from the .nsp, after that look for the biggest asset folder and extract the content with Cathleann data exporter with this command \Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --nyotengu, --rdb "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I´m looking for the Soundfiles, but it semms they use another encryption for the files.
I tried that command but nothing happens:
Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb "outputfolder" "assetfolder"
my command: Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\out D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\asset
Thank you very much!!! It finally works!!!

andree
veteran
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by andree » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:33 am

I need help on extracting the .bin files from attack on titan 1 (Steam version).

Code: Select all

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe -g AttackOnTitan -P Windows --flayn "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I used this command with these files:

LINKDATA_EU_A.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_B.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_C.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_D.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_PLATFORM.BIN


and it didn't work. Please find a command that works with these files please?

banan039eu
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by banan039eu » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am

I used this tool to extract Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity rdb files and it worked flawlessly. I have all g1m and g1t files I needed. Is there any way to pair g1m file to correct g1t file? I tried extracting that information from materials files, but I failed. I am 90% sure it has to do something with .ktid and .kidsobjdb files. Can please someone help me?

Makoto
beginner
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Makoto » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am

banan039eu wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am
I used this tool to extract Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity rdb files and it worked flawlessly. I have all g1m and g1t files I needed. Is there any way to pair g1m file to correct g1t file? I tried extracting that information from materials files, but I failed. I am 90% sure it has to do something with .ktid and .kidsobjdb files. Can please someone help me?
can you please tell me the command you used to get file with names out of age of calamity?

Julian0555
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Julian0555 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:02 am

(Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
Is there any possibility to find the g1a files associated with a g1m file? I'm specifically looking to get the animations for Zelda without having to go through literally every character animation. I'd appreciate any help I can get.

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Joschka » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:39 am

Makoto wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am
banan039eu wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am
I used this tool to extract Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity rdb files and it worked flawlessly. I have all g1m and g1t files I needed. Is there any way to pair g1m file to correct g1t file? I tried extracting that information from materials files, but I failed. I am 90% sure it has to do something with .ktid and .kidsobjdb files. Can please someone help me?
can you please tell me the command you used to get file with names out of age of calamity?
There are no filenames for now, they didn't leave them contrary to some other RDB games and they changed the way they store them in the binary. The methods used to get them before don't work for now.
Last edited by Joschka on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neonvegax
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by neonvegax » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:24 pm

i need help so i sent the tools for the g1tm models into NOESIS PLUGINS python but when i load up a g1tm model from NOESIS all im getting are the animations which step am I missing to actually load the models into Noesis along with the bones?

User avatar
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 281 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Joschka » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:39 pm

neonvegax wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:24 pm
i need help so i sent the tools for the g1tm models into NOESIS PLUGINS python but when i load up a g1tm model from NOESIS all im getting are the animations which step am I missing to actually load the models into Noesis along with the bones?
Wrong thread for those issues + don't use the python plugin, it's outdated.

neonvegax
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by neonvegax » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:05 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cq2ffu6x ... 8.mp4/file

can someone pls watch video and tell me what i did wrong? trying to load model into Noesis but I felt i did the right steps can someone point out what i am missing or failed to do?

colorido10
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:07 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by colorido10 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:43 pm

It's great Cethleann but I don't understand how they repackage everything with the modifications they make and use it in the game.

I managed to unpack the sounds in the DATA folder in Age Of Calamity's Asset, I got .ktss files but I have no idea how to repackage them back into a .file file

Noob
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:26 am

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Noob » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:29 am

colorido10 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:43 pm
It's great Cethleann but I don't understand how they repackage everything with the modifications they make and use it in the game.

I managed to unpack the sounds in the DATA folder in Age Of Calamity's Asset, I got .ktss files but I have no idea how to repackage them back into a .file file
Please, what command did you use to get the sound files? I can only get the .rdb files to extract

Post Reply