The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
BettyBalloon
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:38 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by BettyBalloon » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:48 pm

Hi, I'm new here, made this account just for this..

I'd like to rip some models and animations and I've never done stuff like this before have not really idea what to do.. I'm assuming I have to open "cmd" and enter something like "Cethleann.Unbundler.exe <path>" or "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe <some parameters>".. Or drag and drop something onto "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe"? Is that correct? Do I have to do something before that?

Problem is, it always says "access denied" when trying to do that (using windows 10)...

Would try the Steam version of Atelier Sophie or the switch version of Hyrule Warriors..

FuckerDawg
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:52 am

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by FuckerDawg » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:57 am

Hi,

Can you also make this tool to support both Koei Tecmo and Compile Heart/ Idea Factory archive files.


Compile Heart/ Idea Factory now use .dat archives with .csh tables, but i can't read them, especially some Neptunia games have them.

(well....actually 2 of them)


please?

jayko
advanced
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:25 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by jayko » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 am

BettyBalloon wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:48 pm
Hi, I'm new here, made this account just for this..

I'd like to rip some models and animations and I've never done stuff like this before have not really idea what to do.. I'm assuming I have to open "cmd" and enter something like "Cethleann.Unbundler.exe <path>" or "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe <some parameters>".. Or drag and drop something onto "Cethleann.DataExporter.exe"? Is that correct? Do I have to do something before that?

Problem is, it always says "access denied" when trying to do that (using windows 10)...

Would try the Steam version of Atelier Sophie or the switch version of Hyrule Warriors..
Same issue here. I believe the "access denied" is something to do with needing to run the unbundler with administrator privileges, but there's no way to do that when you're dragging and dropping files onto an .exe.

Maybe there's a way to do it with a .bat file? I wouldn't know where to start on that.

cjdung
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:46 am
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by cjdung » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:59 am

Hello,how can i get the animation file from Dynasty Warriors 9?

Kisuma
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Kisuma » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:27 pm

Hello, can someone explain me how to exctract 3D models from Attack on Titan 2 ? I downloaded everything i need i think but i don't understand how to use all of this... I have Discord if you guys prefer, I would really like someone to help me, I'm just getting started in this, there is no tutorial anywhere... (my Discord tag : Kisuma#9943)

Thanks !

jayko
advanced
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:25 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by jayko » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:18 am

Kisuma wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:27 pm
Hello, can someone explain me how to exctract 3D models from Attack on Titan 2 ? I downloaded everything i need i think but i don't understand how to use all of this... I have Discord if you guys prefer, I would really like someone to help me, I'm just getting started in this, there is no tutorial anywhere... (my Discord tag : Kisuma#9943)

Thanks !
Also looking to extract the models from AOT2... this program really needs a tutorial, but from the lack of response it seems like it might be dead?

Kisuma
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Kisuma » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:52 pm

jayko wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:18 am
Kisuma wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:27 pm
Hello, can someone explain me how to exctract 3D models from Attack on Titan 2 ? I downloaded everything i need i think but i don't understand how to use all of this... I have Discord if you guys prefer, I would really like someone to help me, I'm just getting started in this, there is no tutorial anywhere... (my Discord tag : Kisuma#9943)

Thanks !
Also looking to extract the models from AOT2... this program really needs a tutorial, but from the lack of response it seems like it might be dead?
yeah it's possible, unfortunately ...

sorayahya
ultra-n00b
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:49 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by sorayahya » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:49 am

Hey there,
So I've been trying to get AOT2 map models (i.e. buildings, houses, etc.) but so far all I've been able to extract were character textures and models.
I was able to also extract the textures for the map models but I could not find any of the models.
As far as I understand all the models are stored inside of the PTRBUNDLE folder. But all that was inside is character models.

Did I miss a step or am I suppose to look for the map models somewhere else?

Post Reply