The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

[Request] For Honor client

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Post Reply
User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 817 times

[Request] For Honor client

Post by zaramot » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Hey guys! Sooo, long story short I made tools for For Honor game models/textures. Actually, ported some into Fallout 76 already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH42ts88Uvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVPItmrTXsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUFBB_L6Is&t=
They only problem, recent - latest client versions are encrypted, plus game is using denuvo has anti-hack system etc, so no way I can get anything from them xD Maybe, there are ppl, who made a backup and have more older clients (very end of 2017 - 2018) without encryption. So, if you have one, please send me PM. Thanks in advance! :)
Making model-import scripts, PM

48464385
advanced
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:07 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by 48464385 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:06 am

zaramot wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:34 pm
Hey guys! Sooo, long story short I made tools for For Honor game models/textures. Actually, ported some into Fallout 76 already.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH42ts88Uvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVPItmrTXsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUFBB_L6Is&t=
They only problem, recent - latest client versions are encrypted, plus game is using denuvo has anti-hack system etc, so no way I can get anything from them xD Maybe, there are ppl, who made a backup and have more older clients (very end of 2017 - 2018) without encryption. So, if you have one, please send me PM. Thanks in advance! :)
Maybe it helps:https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments ... a_game_on/

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 817 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by zaramot » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:29 pm

Thanks for the tip! :) Much appreciated (this will be useful info for many other games too), this DB has client which would be perfect for me, though for some reason it's not downloading xD I guess, they deleted this depot (developers) already, so if anyone has For Honor - Open Test: Marching Fire (For Honor – Breach Test Content 22.39 GiB) client, let me know :)
Making model-import scripts, PM

48464385
advanced
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:07 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by 48464385 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:36 pm

zaramot wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:29 pm
Thanks for the tip! :) Much appreciated (this will be useful info for many other games too), this DB has client which would be perfect for me, though for some reason it's not downloading xD I guess, they deleted this depot (developers) already, so if anyone has For Honor - Open Test: Marching Fire (For Honor – Breach Test Content 22.39 GiB) client, let me know :)
I have the BETA client in 2017.1.25.Do you need it?

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 817 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by zaramot » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:44 pm

I think, now thanks to friend I have client from oct 05 2017, which was almost 49gb in size. This is very good, it's has 16 heroes! And a lot of stuff like ornaments and different title updates, so more content :) Something perfect would be to obtain client, first release of beta Marching Fire, it will add +4 heroes, so it will be 20 heroes!!! and huge amount of content, because it was huge update even with arcade mode. On steam DB it's depot is showing but not working xD
Making model-import scripts, PM

Yvainn
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by Yvainn » Tue May 05, 2020 9:02 am

Greetings, I was wondering if there is any update on this? Getting a model of Lawbringer has eluded me for as long as the game has been out and I'd love to obtain it. Any information is appreciated!

oxyhadron
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by oxyhadron » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:17 pm

how did you manage to port those models to fallout 76? could you possibly use ninjaripper to rip the ported models from fallout 76 to for example blender or maya? also any progress by any chance? its my dream to be able to 3d print my favourite heros from for honor

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 817 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by zaramot » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:04 pm

oxyhadron wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:17 pm
how did you manage to port those models to fallout 76? could you possibly use ninjaripper to rip the ported models from fallout 76 to for example blender or maya? also any progress by any chance? its my dream to be able to 3d print my favourite heros from for honor
Hey! Why I should use ninjaripper in FO76 in order to rip For Honor models, which I by myself ported into there lol?! I made some tools for client which was released in the end of 2017. There 18 heroes are present (or 16?!) Not sure, all models with bones and weights and their textures I could obtain without problem. The problem is, that my tools are working only for this client and you can't download it from anywhere anymore, I can't re-upload it ATM because I have very slow uploading speed (tried several times and big forges 3-4gb in size are failing to upload), so this game is on a PAUSE for now, maybe someone will dercypt latest client. Then I'll just update what I have for it (if needed), and post it on xentax, it's a plan for now.
Making model-import scripts, PM

Very Cool Dude
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:35 am
Been thanked: 1 time

.

Post by Very Cool Dude » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:53 am

.
Last edited by Very Cool Dude on Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 767
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 817 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by zaramot » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:12 pm

I tried of course :) Not working, well... partially working. It decrypts beginning of the .forge (table of content (files sizes, offsets)), everything else same encrypted data byte by byte!
Making model-import scripts, PM

andrew21022
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:23 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by andrew21022 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:01 am

48464385 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:36 pm
zaramot wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:29 pm
Thanks for the tip! :) Much appreciated (this will be useful info for many other games too), this DB has client which would be perfect for me, though for some reason it's not downloading xD I guess, they deleted this depot (developers) already, so if anyone has For Honor - Open Test: Marching Fire (For Honor – Breach Test Content 22.39 GiB) client, let me know :)
I have the BETA client in 2017.1.25.Do you need it?
can you send it to me, please? :keke:

Varius
ultra-n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:32 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by Varius » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:36 am

Hey, I’m not one for ripping myself and I see the post is still fresh, so I wanted to ask, I believe I saw your YouTube channel and was very curious if you still have all the files for the for honor characters, seeing as you switched to Warhammer 40k, I love that by the way, gotta love terminators, but I digress, I wanted to know if I could get the files and or models, been dying to make some for Vrchat but they are nearly impossible to find, if not, completely fine, not gonna waste anymore time, I’m simply curious.

DDSKin
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:18 am
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: [Request] For Honor client

Post by DDSKin » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:07 am

I can't get it in my life. :(

Post Reply