Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

American Girls Premiere .MDT

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Post Reply
Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by Puterboy1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:31 am

Can anyone look into extracting these?: https://archive.org/download/american-g ... GP3DAT.MDT

AlastairCook
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:12 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by AlastairCook » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:32 am

Puterboy1 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:31 am
Can anyone look into extracting these?: https://archive.org/download/american-g ... TA%2FAMGP3DAT.MDT

We used to play this game back in 2000-2001 when i was a young kid. now a days looking to find out similar educative games for my daughters.
Last edited by AlastairCook on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puterboy1
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by Puterboy1 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 pm

AlastairCook wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:32 am
We used to play this game back in 2000-2001 when i was a young kid. now a days looking to find out similar educative games for my daughters.
That is very nice but can you find a way of extracting these?

User avatar
Dinoguy1000
Site Admin
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:55 am
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by Dinoguy1000 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:05 am

Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 pm
AlastairCook wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:32 am
We used to play this game back in 2000-2001 when i was a young kid. now a days looking to find out similar educative games for my daughters.
That is very nice but can you find a way of extracting these?
Probably not; that account has all the looks of a spambot without actually having spammed yet.
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki | Discord

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please report the post - a mod or admin will handle it from there.

AlastairCook
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:12 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by AlastairCook » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Dinoguy1000 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:05 am
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 pm
AlastairCook wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:32 am
We used to play this game back in 2000-2001 when i was a young kid. now a days looking to find out similar educative games for my daughters.
That is very nice but can you find a way of extracting these?
Probably not; that account has all the looks of a spambot without actually having spammed yet.
Surely I am not a spammer dear. I am really looking for some good educative games for my kids. if you can help by suggesting some name that will be helpful too.

User avatar
Dinoguy1000
Site Admin
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:55 am
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by Dinoguy1000 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 pm

AlastairCook wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:37 pm
Dinoguy1000 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:05 am
Puterboy1 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 pm


That is very nice but can you find a way of extracting these?
Probably not; that account has all the looks of a spambot without actually having spammed yet.
Surely I am not a spammer dear. I am really looking for some good educative games for my kids. if you can help by suggesting some name that will be helpful too.
I apologize for the misunderstanding, then. We've been having issues with spambots, and your account and posts up to that point tracked pretty closely with characteristics of a lot of them. That being said, it'd be better to create a separate topic for your request, rather than posting in mostly-unrelated topics.
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki | Discord

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please report the post - a mod or admin will handle it from there.

User avatar
chrrox
Moderator
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 1308 times

Re: American Girls Premiere .MDT

Post by chrrox » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:18 am

Code: Select all

#The American Girls Premiere
#quickbms script by chrrox
goto 0xC
idstring "The American Girls Premiere"
goto 0x4C
endian big
getdstring TAG 4
get NULL long
get TBLCOUNT long
get FILES long
for i = 0 < TBLCOUNT
getdstring TAG 4
get NULL long
get ENTCOUNT long
get ENTFILES long
#print "%TAG% %ENTCOUNT% %ENTFILES%"
next i
for i = 0 < FILES
getdstring TAG 4
get NULL long
get UNK long
get SIZE long
get OFFSET long
string NAME p "%08x." i
string NAME + TAG
#print "%TAG% %UNK|x% %SIZE|x% %OFFSET|x%"
log NAME OFFSET SIZE
next i
No clue about the actual data but this extracts it.

Post Reply