ACExplorer is an exporter and framework for accessing data from the Assassin's Creed forge file format. Written in Python 3.7.
If you would like to support me and this project you can donate via this link
- Export base meshes to OBJ and COLLADA formats (automatically finds and exports textures).
- Export textures to DDS format.
- Export the assembled meshes as they appear in the world (see the Notre Dame example below)
- Export the assembled low resolution mesh files used far from the camera.
- A powerful user extendable python plugin system for reading and exporting the data to any required format.
Executable release builds: https://github.com/gentlegiantJGC/ACExplorer/releases
Currently only Assassin's Creed Unity is supported but adding other games is almost as easy as adding a reader for the other file formats.
The user interface: (custom themes can be added)
The Notre Dame. An example of what the program can do. It takes the individual models and pieces them together.
The plugin system. Right click an entry to access plugins for that entry (they vary by data type).
Plugins with a right click symbol next to them have further options hidden under a right click. Left clicking will run the plugin with the last/default options