Need somebody to extract the files from my archive file

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
markk
ultra-n00b

Need somebody to extract the files from my archive file

Post by markk » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Hey, I am doing a project and I need someone to extract all the data from my archive from the link I provided
Make sure tho that the files are an original file format, not filenames like for example "if there is an image file in there I want it to show .png instead of.file if its a png file"
I did take some time to look into the archive file it has a signature of bugr which upon doing some research it uses the burger-Lib SDK or library.
But my coding skills are somewhat not so good so that's why I am asking someone to extract all the files from the archive I posted here and then send me a
link pertaining the files.
The file is from the killing time pc fps shooter game.

Here is the archive file link to download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2vcgkur2 ... E.zip/file
I appreciate any help I get from you all I really do

Bigchillghost
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Need somebody to extract the files from my archive file

Post by Bigchillghost » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:09 pm

markk wrote:Make sure tho that the files are an original file format, not filenames like for example "if there is an image file in there I want it to show .png instead of.file if its a png file"
Then probably you need an asset convertor instead of an extractor. Anyway here's a BMS script for data extraction.
KillingTime.zip
No pngs will be shown though. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)