Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
nonamebatbai
n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:32 am
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by nonamebatbai » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 pm

How can I extract and repack text files in the Assassin's Creed Origins game?

User avatar
pineapples721
advanced
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 60 times
Contact:

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by pineapples721 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:00 pm

nonamebatbai wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:43 pm
How can I extract and repack text files in the Assassin's Creed Origins game?
Text files are not supported. Plus, you cannot repack files with Blacksmith.

Mayadesk
n00b
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by Mayadesk » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 am

hi guys please help me edit and extract assassins creed odyssey localization im very neeeeed now i come for request help you goood guys pleasssssss

User avatar
pineapples721
advanced
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:39 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 60 times
Contact:

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by pineapples721 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:34 pm

Mayadesk wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 am
hi guys please help me edit and extract assassins creed odyssey localization im very neeeeed now i come for request help you goood guys pleasssssss
Can't do, for now.

erik945
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by erik945 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:45 pm

what news about assassins? support second uv chanel, e.t.c?
Thank you.

derinhalil2015
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:23 pm

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by derinhalil2015 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:22 pm

pineapples721 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:34 pm
Mayadesk wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 am
hi guys please help me edit and extract assassins creed odyssey localization im very neeeeed now i come for request help you goood guys pleasssssss
Can't do, for now.
If you're still working on this, I can provide Turkish localization.

tempaccount555
ultra-n00b
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 1:14 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Blacksmith - an Assassin's Creed: Odyssey extraction tool

Post by tempaccount555 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:15 pm

erik945 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:45 pm
what news about assassins? support second uv chanel, e.t.c?
Thank you.
Interested too :lol:

Post Reply