June 3, 2019. Should you wish to discuss further on Discord, join the XeNTaX Discord server! :)

May 25, 2019. Hello all, we have been targeted by a certain type of spambot that will send messages to our users in their private messages. If you get a message from such a loser/bot, report it to us here, and delete the message ! :/

Mario + Rabbids .sdfdata/.sdftoc Unpacking

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
CosmicDreams
n00b

Mario + Rabbids .sdfdata/.sdftoc Unpacking

Post by CosmicDreams » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Recently ive been trying to modify Goldfarmers "rouge_sdf" tool https://github.com/GoldFarmer/rouge_sdf To work with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

At first glance the changes that needed to be made seemed obvious: offsets.

But after changing the offsets and rebuilding i run into a "Going beyond file" error.

Perhaps they changed more than i first thought.

Below is a link to a .zip file with a couple of the files used by the game for anyone that wants to have a look at it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CbTNO4 ... sp=sharing

Just to note that I am extremely new to code and all that sorta stuff. So it's also likely that I just messed up changing offsets i guess.

Any help would be amazing. :)

CosmicDreams
n00b

Re: Mario + Rabbids .sdfdata/.sdftoc Unpacking

Post by CosmicDreams » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm

Quick update on this:
The changes are now apparent and someone is helping me with a tool to extract this stuff.

Basically they changed compression from zlib to zstandard and changed the file entry tree structure a bit.

ChaoticFusion40

Post by ChaoticFusion40 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:04 am

Any Updates.

CosmicDreams
n00b

Post by CosmicDreams » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Not yet im afraid.

We ran into a big issue relating to chunks that could prevent the tool from being made at all

ChaoticFusion40

Post by ChaoticFusion40 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:57 pm

CosmicDreams wrote:Not yet im afraid.

We ran into a big issue relating to chunks that could prevent the tool from being made at all
Well, Try Your Best. The Community Wants It.