Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Post Reply
!!!!!
advanced
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by !!!!! » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:33 am

MVC Infinite's audio/movie files are separate from it's unreal 4 .pak archive. Individual files seem to be encrypted and many of them are split between having a .uasset file and its original file with the same filename. (.usm video, .acb audio archive, etc)

5 files from the game: (.usm video with matching .uasset, .acb archive with matching .uasset, and .uasset that has no matching file)
MvCIV.7z

godskin
veteran
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by godskin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 pm

!!!!! wrote:MVC Infinite's audio/movie files are separate from it's unreal 4 .pak archive. Individual files seem to be encrypted and many of them are split between having a .uasset file and its original file with the same filename. (.usm video, .acb audio archive, etc)

5 files from the game: (.usm video with matching .uasset, .acb archive with matching .uasset, and .uasset that has no matching file)
MvCIV.7z

how to extract .pak

all script .bms don't work

!!!!!
advanced
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by !!!!! » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:54 pm

godskin wrote:how to extract .pak

all script .bms don't work
These files are not from the .pak archive.

godskin
veteran
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by godskin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:17 pm

!!!!! wrote:
godskin wrote:how to extract .pak

all script .bms don't work
These files are not from the .pak archive.
Ok Fixed : D

Image

Espio
n00b
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:47 am

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by Espio » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:52 pm

How did you do it?

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by Darko » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:36 am

Image

logansan25
veteran
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by logansan25 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Darko wrote:
Espio wrote:How did you do it?
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,3383.0.html
Thanks for information, but the script for QuickBMS don`t work. godskin told that fixed, but for me don´t work or because for my fault.

http://prntscr.com/griym2

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by Darko » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:28 am

logansan25 wrote:
Darko wrote:
Espio wrote:How did you do it?
http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,3383.0.html
Thanks for information, but the script for QuickBMS don`t work. godskin told that fixed, but for me don´t work or because for my fault.

http://prntscr.com/griym2
Desencriptaste ambos paks con el ejecutable de godskin??.

Veo que hablas español, a mí me funcionó bastante bien después de desencriptarlos o tus archivos están corruptos.
Image

logansan25
veteran
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite .uasset

Post by logansan25 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:55 am

Thanks a lot mate! Yes, my files was wrong.
One more question! Where is the animations?
http://prntscr.com/gs3m16

Post Reply