READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

DISNEY INFINITY 3.0 PC GOLD EDITION - HOW TO EXTRACT!???

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
wubbaworwee
beginner

DISNEY INFINITY 3.0 PC GOLD EDITION - HOW TO EXTRACT!???

Post by wubbaworwee » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi folks... another blasted Disney Infinity fan who wants to rip models from the 3.0 game!!!... Here's my predicament...
I'm creating an animated short using select characters from DI3... I'm not a coder so that side of ripping is not an option, alternatively I rip my geometry via NinjaRipper.

Just found out I can no longer rip from the game this way as Disney have discontinued the network which is required to run the game... Researched and stumbled across a later released 'Gold Edition' by Steam that has most characters/playsets.. except for one character I used to have access to and so desperately need.. Marvel's 'Vision' ...

The funny thing is some select characters have been deliberately left out of the gold release, BUT it seems the models/assets in the installation folder are included along with the rest of the characters!?..
Hooray!!!.. there's still a chance, although I have no idea how to access these models!?... they are in the classic '.zip' extension, though you can't extract them with WinZip/WinRAR!???..

Anyone able to please help me out with this???... I need to know how to get the data out of these zip files???

wubbaworwee
beginner

Re: DISNEY INFINITY 3.0 PC GOLD EDITION - HOW TO EXTRACT!???

Post by wubbaworwee » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:19 pm

Anyone please!? In so desperate for this... Id even pay money for someone to do it for me!!!

ARAJediMaster
beginner

Post by ARAJediMaster » Sat May 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Excuse me, but do you have access to the sound files to this game? I’m interested in the sounds for “Star Wars,” barring “TFA” and “Rebels” content. I know very little on the format but I have a contact on VG-Resources who would like to rip the sounds from the game too, and maybe he may know a few people who might help you acquire the models for this game, if you haven’t got them already.

wubbaworwee
beginner

Post by wubbaworwee » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:57 am

There is a script that will rip all DI3.0 geometry except for The Force Awakens content as that release used a different encryption.. There is no tool to extract the audio that I have encountered as of yet.. An alternative I tried that worked well was recording the in-game sound with FRAPS & muting either SFX/MUSIC/VOICES etc (depending on what you want to capture) within the games sound options.