READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

[PSP] Oblivion (GR.ARC)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Yoti
ultra-n00b

[PSP] Oblivion (GR.ARC)

Post by Yoti » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:54 pm

For:
1st build - oblivion.bms
all other - oblivion2.bms
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Yoti on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

carnage
beginner

Re: [PSP] Oblivion (GR.ARC)

Post by carnage » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Good job Yoti, congratulations to contribute.
Question you think of making a script for other games too?

Yoti
ultra-n00b

Post by Yoti » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:41 pm

May be if I have interest and enough free time.
---
Some real tools.
Copy GR.ARC and unpack.exe/repack.exe to the same folder. Run unpack.exe, wait for "Done" message. Press Enter to close window. Now you will see all files from game archive + GR.TXT needed for repack. Mod any file as you want. Also you may delete from/add to using GR.TXT. No new empty lines, do not touch latest empty one. After all run repack.exe, wait for "Done" message. You will get new file - OB.ARC. Rename it to GR.ARC and revert back to game ISO (using UMDGen for example).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carnage
beginner

Post by carnage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Yoti wrote:May be if I have interest and enough free time.
---
Some real tools.
Copy GR.ARC and unpack.exe/repack.exe to the same folder. Run unpack.exe, wait for "Done" message. Press Enter to close window. Now you will see all files from game archive + GR.TXT needed for repack. Mod any file as you want. Also you may delete from/add to using GR.TXT. No new empty lines, do not touch latest empty one. After all run repack.exe, wait for "Done" message. You will get new file - OB.ARC. Rename it to GR.ARC and revert back to game ISO (using UMDGen for example).
Congratulations guy was very good indeed.
Yoti, you come to see the mp that I sent you?

SazanOFF
ultra-n00b

Post by SazanOFF » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Yoti wrote:May be if I have interest and enough free time.
---
Some real tools.
Thank you! Tools great! Maybie you know how unpack\repack files without extension ex. "MenuFramework" i want change game UI. Thx.

Yoti
ultra-n00b

Post by Yoti » Wed May 17, 2017 11:12 am

Now with grpack - that tool doesn't need any GR.TXT file for packing. Fully automated work with directory with files.