Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Locked
supportmodders
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by supportmodders » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:54 am

Happy modding
[Link Removed]

[Link Removed]

to cdprojektred
sorry for any problems, but you promised redkit along with witcher3

someone said this is missing so in included it
TestTrackReporterSettings.xml

https://i.imgur.com/P5B2itX.png
not my screenshot
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\gameplay\ability\abilityManagerTypes.ws[9]: Cannot find structure 'SBaseStat' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\gameplay\ability\abilityManagerTypes.ws[337]: Cannot find structure 'SResistanceValue' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\gui\r4guimanager.ws[42]: Cannot find structure 'SGuiEnhancementInfo' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[6]: Cannot find structure 'STargetingInfo' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[39]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingConsts' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[47]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingPrecalcs' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[61]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingIn' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[101]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingOut' to import
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by supportmodders on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

spetan
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:07 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by spetan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:14 am

supportmodders wrote:Happy modding
[Link Removed]

to cdprojektred
sorry for any problems, but you promised redkit along with witcher3

someone said this is missing so in included it
TestTrackReporterSettings.xml

https://i.imgur.com/P5B2itX.png
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\gameplay\ability\abilityManagerTypes.ws[9]: Cannot find structure 'SBaseStat' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\gameplay\ability\abilityManagerTypes.ws[337]: Cannot find structure 'SResistanceValue' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\gui\r4guimanager.ws[42]: Cannot find structure 'SGuiEnhancementInfo' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[6]: Cannot find structure 'STargetingInfo' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[39]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingConsts' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[47]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingPrecalcs' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[61]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingIn' to import
[2015.12.16 02:24:05][Error][Core] [Script]: Error game\player\playerTargeting.ws[101]: Cannot find structure 'SR4PlayerTargetingOut' to import

Pardon me but where shall i even put this in? The missing file that you added, ofcourse.

SkacikPL
advanced
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by SkacikPL » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:25 am

Just saw this.

Screenshot is mine, just decided to chime in here to clarify that i'm a different person than OP.
I've acquired the files after OP's leak and was unaware that it was a leak indeed (this was on nexus).
I managed to boot it and posted a screenshot which OP included, however in no way (besides downloading the files without knowing their legal status) i took part in the leaking process.

TL;DR OP used my screenshot but we're different people, just clarifying this so anyone from inevitable legal investigation does not put a == between me and OP.

As for you OP, kudos, but your effort may've been not worth the price - there's no guarantee that build from February can anyhow work with the game in reliable way.
Also i hope you're behind 7 Proxies, logging in from China/Russia using TOR, because i suspect CDPR is going to be mad at you. Like hell.
Last edited by SkacikPL on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

supportmodders
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by supportmodders » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:28 am

in "Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin"

btw replace the folder x64 with the one posted

supportmodders
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by supportmodders » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:32 am

SkacikPL wrote:
TL;DR OP used my screenshot but we're different people, just clarifying this so anyone from inevitable legal investigation does not put a = between me and OP.

As for you OP, kudos, but your effort may've been not worth the price - there's no guarantee that build from February can anyhow work with the game in reliable way.
Also i hope you're behind 7 Proxies, logging in from China/Russia using TOR, because i suspect CDPR is going to be mad at you. Like hell.
Yes sorry about that, but i'm not worried about cdprojektred, cant sue someone who has nothing to lose.
If they kept their promise i would have never needed to release redkit for them.

spetan
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:07 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by spetan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:33 am

supportmodders wrote:in "Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin"

btw replace the folder x64 with the one posted
Yes i did replace x64 with the one you posted and i just put it in \bin folder and im still getting script errors :<

supportmodders
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by supportmodders » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:36 am

spetan wrote:
supportmodders wrote:in "Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin"

btw replace the folder x64 with the one posted
Yes i did replace x64 with the one you posted and i just put it in \bin folder and im still getting script errors :<
Yes like i said i also get the same errors, SkacikPL got it to load.
I will leave it to the community.

spetan
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:07 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by spetan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:37 am

supportmodders wrote:
spetan wrote:
supportmodders wrote:in "Witcher 3 Mod Tools\bin"

btw replace the folder x64 with the one posted
Yes i did replace x64 with the one you posted and i just put it in \bin folder and im still getting script errors :<
Yes like i said i also get the same errors, SkacikPL got it to load.
I will leave it to the community.
Ah pardon me. I missed that part. Thanks for the responses anyway!

SkacikPL
advanced
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by SkacikPL » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:39 am

supportmodders wrote: Yes sorry about that, but i'm not worried about cdprojektred, cant sue someone who has nothing to lose.
If they kept their promise i would have never needed to release redkit for them.
Well, since we've got that clear i guess everything's fair.

Since you don't seem to care, would you be willing to share the story behind the files? At least in general bullet points?
Why the Feb build?

Just my curiosity speaking, if you're not willing to share that in order to protect yourself, i fully understand.

artworkplay
veteran
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by artworkplay » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:42 am

What exactly is this?

spetan
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:07 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by spetan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:46 am

artworkplay wrote:What exactly is this?
End of the world.

No really. This is the true modding kit for Witcher 3 that allows you to pretty much do anything. CDPR has earlier released a Witcher 3 modding tool allowing you to only do some basic things which is very limited. Problem is the community has to make it work now, basically.

supportmodders
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:36 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by supportmodders » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:53 am

SkacikPL wrote:
supportmodders wrote: Yes sorry about that, but i'm not worried about cdprojektred, cant sue someone who has nothing to lose.
If they kept their promise i would have never needed to release redkit for them.
Well, since we've got that clear i guess everything's fair.

Since you don't seem to care, would you be willing to share the story behind the files? At least in general bullet points?
Why the Feb build?

Just my curiosity speaking, if you're not willing to share that in order to protect yourself, i fully understand.
The files are from a devkit build of witcher3
This was not a internal leak from anyone at cdprojektred.

LennardF1989
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 am

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by LennardF1989 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:15 pm

supportmodders wrote:
SkacikPL wrote:
supportmodders wrote: Yes sorry about that, but i'm not worried about cdprojektred, cant sue someone who has nothing to lose.
If they kept their promise i would have never needed to release redkit for them.
Well, since we've got that clear i guess everything's fair.

Since you don't seem to care, would you be willing to share the story behind the files? At least in general bullet points?
Why the Feb build?

Just my curiosity speaking, if you're not willing to share that in order to protect yourself, i fully understand.
The files are from a devkit build of witcher3
This was not a internal leak from anyone at cdprojektred.
Why just the x64 folder, is that all you could recover? The files outside that are just as important. Not that I'm ungrateful, I've worked with less before :P

Would be cool if you could upload the scripts folder under r4game too though, would save a lot of hassle.
Disclaimer: I reverse formats for sports only, I have nothing to gain of it but information on how they work and a feeling of accomplishment... much like finally defeating a pesky boss in Dark Souls :D

SkacikPL
advanced
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:51 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Witcher 3 Editor(Redkit 3) Release and ETC

Post by SkacikPL » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:52 am

Well, as fun as it was to get the Redkit to run somewhat reliably, i regret to inform OP that his sacrifice was ultimately just a costly consumer statement.
This tool cannot interface with the game in it's retail version, be it 1.00 or any later build.

Base difference lies in file format changes, Feb build (Redkit) uses 161 for each of the filetypes used by the engine, whilst retail is 162 (from 1.00 up to 1.11).
It'd take a very capable and patient reverse-engineer to make a batch converter for all of the file formats, that'd work both ways to allow those few people who've snatched the files while it was seemingly "legal" to even load game's content in this outdated editor(and no, it doesn't seem to be as simple as hex-editing the header so it'd report file being 161 instead of 162).

Even if that was done, there would be another hoop to jump through, this Redkit is heavily networked and relies on network environment in order to work. It tends to crash when it wants to do something with the networked content management and can't do it, because it's not there.

Not going even to mention that it took almost 2 days to even get the thing to boot and work somewhat reliably.

TL;DR: it's not worth anyone's effort (and risk) to get those files anymore (unless you're careless reverse-engineer who's very dedicated).
OP will get his ass burnt for providing us with something that's essentially useless and i feel genuinely sorry for him.

I hope you're on your way to China/Russia before you get the legal notice from CDPR.

Not sure why this thread lasted as long as it did, but that also may explain a lot - CDPR didn't care from the start, because this is essentially and old brick. Normally i'd imagine that DMCA would hit instantly CDPR noticed the leak, but maybe they don't really to care fast for this very reason - it's useless.

Locked