The rules have been updated, read them now: Rules!

Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Post Reply
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by Ekey » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Super thanks to aluigi!

Image

Official Site: here
Download: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3,Part 4, Part 5
Enjoy! :)

How To: > Copy CSO2Unp.bat and CSO2Unp.exe in Data folder and run CSO2Unp.bat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ekey on Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 9 times in total.

VcahwithKud
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by VcahwithKud » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:14 am

I am not sure the new client can use it,the tool crash everytime when I read the files.I will download the old client to check it out,maybe this is my PC's problem

Update:I send the new client files to my friends,they said the tool crash too.btw,I cant download the old client in China.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by Ekey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:25 am

VcahwithKud wrote:I am not sure the new client can use it,the tool crash everytime when I read the files.I will download the old client to check it out,maybe this is my PC's problem

Update:I send the new client files to my friends,they said the tool crash too.btw,I cant download the old client in China.
On what PKG tools crashed?

VcahwithKud
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by VcahwithKud » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:02 am

Ekey wrote:
VcahwithKud wrote:I am not sure the new client can use it,the tool crash everytime when I read the files.I will download the old client to check it out,maybe this is my PC's problem

Update:I send the new client files to my friends,they said the tool crash too.btw,I cant download the old client in China.
On what PKG tools crashed?
I am sorry I dont know what you mean,my english isnt good.Can you said that again in other way?

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by Ekey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:12 am

Which PKGs you trying unpack? Send me 1-5 samples from latest version client.

VcahwithKud
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by VcahwithKud » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:25 am

Ekey wrote:Which PKGs you trying unpack? Send me 1-5 samples from latest version client.
Here you are
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgoNzHu
click "下载" to download it

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by Ekey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:26 am

Ok. Latest in latest version used other keys or encryption.

User avatar
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by cra0 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 am

3 weeks till I can try this :(

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by Ekey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 am

Ah cmon, download old client and unpack content :).. I will try to update unpacker for latest version :)

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1737
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 950 times

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by Ekey » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:28 am

Ok i found two new keys, but need one more. To find another key need run game but i get always error 3300000... Anyway who can make dump from memory while playing pm please.

VcahwithKud
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by VcahwithKud » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Ekey wrote:Ah cmon, download old client and unpack content :).. I will try to update unpacker for latest version :)
Done :D
The PKGunpacker work perfectly on old client.
But there is a new problem here,the maps seems encrypt too

PS:Only de_train can read
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by VcahwithKud on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by cra0 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:20 pm

VcahwithKud wrote:
Ekey wrote:Ah cmon, download old client and unpack content :).. I will try to update unpacker for latest version :)
Done :D
The PKGunpacker work perfectly on old client.
But there is a new problem here,the maps seems encrypt too
Most likey could be a modified bsp? Ekey can you upload a character mdl file for me I can take a look on my phone

VcahwithKud
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by VcahwithKud » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:30 pm

cra0 wrote:
VcahwithKud wrote:
Ekey wrote:Ah cmon, download old client and unpack content :).. I will try to update unpacker for latest version :)
Done :D
The PKGunpacker work perfectly on old client.
But there is a new problem here,the maps seems encrypt too
Most likey could be a modified bsp? Ekey can you upload a character mdl file for me I can take a look on my phone
:o I am not Ekey

VcahwithKud
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by VcahwithKud » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Ekey wrote:Ok i found two new keys, but need one more. To find another key need run game but i get always error 3300000... Anyway who can make dump from memory while playing pm please.
Maybe you should install the latest client

User avatar
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Contact:

Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 (*.PKG)

Post by cra0 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:05 pm

VcahwithKud wrote:
:o I am not Ekey
I'm aware first sentence was directed at you :|

Post Reply