Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by Darko » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:58 pm

bms for what??
Image

goder2910
advanced
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by goder2910 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Darko wrote:bms for what??
bms for extract .trb and .bin from white_img.x360.bin or white_img2.x360.bin.

Chrox only share bms script for ps3 .bin files.

ultimaespio
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by ultimaespio » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Try noesis then, click on the filelists.

Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by Darko » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:46 pm

goder2910 wrote:
Darko wrote:bms for what??
bms for extract .trb and .bin from white_img.x360.bin or white_img2.x360.bin.

Chrox only share bms script for ps3 .bin files.
Did you read the whole thread?? Rich said Noesis can unpack now lightning returns files.
Image

goder2910
advanced
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by goder2910 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 am

Below is my steps:

- Extract .bin file from x360 iso
- After that , i get bunch of .bin file like white.image.x360.bin, white.image2.x360.bin, ..v..v.
- Then, i click on extracted filelist.x360.bin file
- Choose white.image.x360.bin
- Voila, ton of .trb file is extracted.

My fault is just click on white.image.x360.bin.

Thank ultimaespio, Darko.

User avatar
aagems
advanced
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by aagems » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:25 pm

noesis always crash when i tried to extract white_z0100_img.x360.bin (and the rest of the file that contain white_zxxxx_img.x360.bin name) other than that its extract fine

BTW im using JAP demo version,any suggestion???
Great things require hard work!!

akasha
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by akasha » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:03 am

aagems wrote:noesis always crash when i tried to extract white_z0100_img.x360.bin (and the rest of the file that contain white_zxxxx_img.x360.bin name) other than that its extract fine

BTW im using JAP demo version,any suggestion???
I could find the filelists for the zone files in white_img2c.ps3.bin, in the zone folder. Maybe that is also the location for your demo version.

akasha
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by akasha » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:54 am

I extracted both white_img and white_img2.ps3.bin, but I couldn't find any npc characters (though I found monsters, weapons and summon model files)..
Does anyone know where npc models are?

EcheloCross
veteran
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:57 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 77 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by EcheloCross » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:30 pm

akasha wrote:I extracted both white_img and white_img2.ps3.bin, but I couldn't find any npc characters (though I found monsters, weapons and summon model files)..
Does anyone know where npc models are?
They're in the z0100 bin.

n921 <-- from z0100
Image

n930 <-- from z0100
Image

m383 <-- from img
Image

akasha
ultra-n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 6 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by akasha » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm

EcheloCross wrote:
akasha wrote:I extracted both white_img and white_img2.ps3.bin, but I couldn't find any npc characters (though I found monsters, weapons and summon model files)..
Does anyone know where npc models are?
They're in the z0100 bin.

n921 <-- from z0100
Image

n930 <-- from z0100
Image

m383 <-- from img
Image
Thanks!! :D
Hm, I expected to find Bhunivelze's model with the NPCs, but no luck :( where's god?? :oops:
Also, sorry being the annoying n00b brat, but do anyone know if there's a way to port some model's animation to be used with another character? attempting to just load them swapped ended up in some really ugly mess...
I'd like to learn more about how to access and use the animation data and effects, too If someone has any hint or know anywhere I can look up, the info would be greatly appreciated!

ultimaespio
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by ultimaespio » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:32 pm

I've been having a look through the DLCs, and there doesn't seem to be any victory animations in there. It's just Idle/jumping/running animations.

khanbot
beginner
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by khanbot » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:47 am

how do i extract from white_z0100e_img.ps3.bin file in zone folder? I tried bms script but it doesnt extract. and noesis gives me error too. there is no filelist in zone folder. i have BLES01811 version. any help?

User avatar
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by lionheartuk » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:18 pm

khanbot wrote:how do i extract from white_z0100e_img.ps3.bin file in zone folder? I tried bms script but it doesnt extract. and noesis gives me error too. there is no filelist in zone folder. i have BLES01811 version. any help?
Hi.

Was anyone able to figure this out at all? Having no luck here.
"Lemons are people nice hardworking & honest people too..."

timshundo
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:18 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by timshundo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 am

lionheartuk wrote:
khanbot wrote:how do i extract from white_z0100e_img.ps3.bin file in zone folder? I tried bms script but it doesnt extract. and noesis gives me error too. there is no filelist in zone folder. i have BLES01811 version. any help?
Hi.

Was anyone able to figure this out at all? Having no luck here.
Because, like me, we have the US version of the disc, denoted by the "e" after z0100 in the filename. I'm on a quest to extract a bunch of sound effects from the english version and the bms script posted here isn't going to work.

Is there any chance we could get a version of the script that works on english version files/ is there a way i can make the script myself?

Thanks! :)

gokuhs
beginner
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:02 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Returns (JAP)

Post by gokuhs » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:04 pm

timshundo wrote: Because, like me, we have the US version of the disc, denoted by the "e" after z0100 in the filename. I'm on a quest to extract a bunch of sound effects from the english version and the bms script posted here isn't going to work.

Is there any chance we could get a version of the script that works on english version files/ is there a way i can make the script myself?

Thanks! :)
I have the ES version of the disk and Noesis extract this file correctly. It's simple, download the last version of Noesis. Go to folder where you copy the files from the disk. Open filelist or fileliste with double-click, click in the new window click in extract, and in the new dialog select the file z0100. (If you slect filelist select the z0100 file without "e" and if you select fileliste select the z0100 file with "e")

Sorry for my bad english. :(

Post Reply