READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Edited: Tool removed from public! Desire of developers!
Last edited by Ekey on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teoma
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 am

Re: PAZ + Meta File

Post by teoma » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Thx, but - how to open model.pac files inside of PAZ + texture and Buildings ?

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 pm

teoma wrote:Thx, but - how to open model.pac files inside of PAZ + texture and Buildings ?
Post your request about 3d models > here

Rynage
n00b
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Rynage » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello,
Wanted to thank everyone who worked to achieve exporting Black Desert models / textures.
I would like to ask if you can work on animations to export ?
This is really important (I can be sure that not only for me).

Thank you,
Rynage!

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Rynage wrote:Hello,
Wanted to thank everyone who worked to achieve exporting Black Desert models / textures.
I would like to ask if you can work on animations to export ?
This is really important (I can be sure that not only for me).

Thank you,
Rynage!
About 3d/2d models you can ask here

boltyn
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by boltyn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm

can't find language file and file with properties of equipments/skills, somebody know where it can be and how to open it?
ps. thx Ekey for unpacker.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm

boltyn wrote:can't find language file and file with properties of equipments/skills, somebody know where it can be and how to open it?
I guess maybe in XML's or DB..
boltyn wrote:ps. thx Ekey for unpacker.
Наздоровье :P

boltyn
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by boltyn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Ekey wrote: I guess maybe in XML's or DB..
see all files, cant find...
and i cant unpack "pad00000.meta", and dnt know for what it.
Ekey wrote:DB..
dnt see any db files.

ps. cant open .bexcel file. he look as some db.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

boltyn wrote:and i cant unpack "pad00000.meta", and dnt know for what it.
Meta contained info about PAZ files, nothing useful for you. bexcel can be as db.

boltyn
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by boltyn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:16 am

Ekey wrote: bexcel can be as db.
was try yo open it about 6 hours, and failed :( too bad (

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:46 am

boltyn wrote:
Ekey wrote: bexcel can be as db.
was try yo open it about 6 hours, and failed :( too bad (
Because it's binary file. You can share here maybe someone can convert into readable file. btw why do you need open language? for edit? I mean game don't read files outside archives.
You need patch meta file for add new CRC for each editable files also we dont have function for compress files, currently game on CBT stage and update client every day, therefore it's bad idea trying edit language :)

Rynage
n00b
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 5 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Rynage » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Ekey wrote:
boltyn wrote:
Ekey wrote: bexcel can be as db.
was try yo open it about 6 hours, and failed :( too bad (
Because it's binary file. You can share here maybe someone can convert into readable file. btw why do you need open language? for edit? I mean game don't read files outside archives.
You need patch meta file for add new CRC for each editable files also we dont have function for compress files, currently game on CBT stage and update client every day, therefore it's bad idea trying edit language :)
True, at least when you translate WHOLE game there will be official one.
PS - Ekey, can you check pm please ?

boltyn
ultra-n00b
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:55 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by boltyn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Ekey wrote:Because it's binary file. You can share here maybe someone can convert into readable file. btw why do you need open language? for edit? I mean game don't read files outside archives.
need only for read.
i dnt know how pack it back. If somebody need - i can translate, but cant pack it back, too noob.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 821 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by Ekey » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Rynage wrote:PS - Ekey, can you check pm please ?
PM is empty.
boltyn wrote:need only for read.
i dnt know how pack it back. If somebody need - i can translate, but cant pack it back, too noob.
Anyway share bexel's files here.

ehnoah
advanced
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Black Desert PAZ + Meta File

Post by ehnoah » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Big Edit:

File Format seems to got changed a bit!

Uploaded 2 Files:

http://fbe.am/smT

Post Reply