Sure.michalss wrote:rajasrijan wrote:Hi all
I'm trying to create packer for TR, this is what i'm doing.
1) Read the SFAT header, get entries pointing to DRM.
2) Read the DRM header, get pointers to CDRM.
3) Extract CDRM
1) Create new bigfile.004.tiger, increment file count in SFAT header .
2) Read content from disk, zip it if needed.
3) Store it in new bigfile at the end.
3) Modify the offset in DRM header.
This is working for textures (didn't test on meshes). I tried replacing textures in game start menu and its working.
I'm stuck at finding all the CDRM entries, as there are a lot of CDRM entries which cannot be reached from headers.
Anyone figure out this problem?
I'll put code in github when i have a working not crashing code or by sat
Nice, i was working on same thing, i have completed working repacker... problem is that it will repack only files not contains any CDRM...
Can you please share your code ? Privately ?
I'm little busy now . Ill send you ASAP.