Join also our Discord channel! Click here.

Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Sammie
veteran
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Sammie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm

TRF wrote:I can't seem to get the ripper to work. [..] I copied it into the game folder and it runs through millions directories, but not a single file is made. [..] Anyways, i can't get the MUL files to open with any program.
Download howies second ripper version (page 8, first post). Run the ripper with administrator privilegs. It extracts the correct .fsb audiofiles. This files can be converted to mp3 with FSB-Extractor.

TRF
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by TRF » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Sorry, but i forgot to copy the rest of the files aswell.
I only copied bigfile.000.tiger and NOT 001, 002 and 003.

It's extracting as we speak and already found fsb files.
Thanks for you help.

EDIT: Can i convert multiple FSB files using FsbExtractor13.03.09 downloaded from this forum?

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1716
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 905 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Ekey » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Just copy ripper in game folder and run. You can see created folder like bigfile.00x bla bla bla ect. Why do need to make an additional copy of tiger files (it's -> +8gb)? do not understand :)

TRF
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by TRF » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 pm

I want to keep my Program Files as clean as possible, so i made a new directory for the extraction folder.
But everything is extracted succesfully.

Now i'm trying to convert the FSB with the FsbExtractor, but i don't want to do all the FSB files seperately.
Is there a way to set FSB Extractor, to convert multiple files?

I can only pick one FSB file and drag it in the program.

Sammie
veteran
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Sammie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 pm

TRF wrote:Is there a way to set FSB Extractor, to convert multiple files?
With some extra lines, yes. ;)
Create a batchfile (fsb.bat) with the following source in the same folder together with fsbextractor.exe and the bigfile.00x-folders.
The batchfile will browse through the bigfile-folders and convert all .fsb-files to a new "audio_mp3"-folder.

Code: Select all

@ECHO OFF
SET OUTPUT_DIR=audio_mp3
SET BIGFOLDERS=(bigfile.000,bigfile.001,bigfile.002,bigfile.003)

IF NOT EXIST %OUTPUT_DIR% (
	MKDIR %OUTPUT_DIR%
)

FOR %%i IN %BIGFOLDERS% DO (
	ECHO Scanning folder "%%i"
	FOR %%F in (%%i\*.fsb) DO (
		ECHO Converting %%F 
		CALL "fsbextractor.exe" /C /O:%OUTPUT_DIR% "%%F"
	)
	ECHO Done!
)
@C00L12345
When will you release your noesis-plugin?

User avatar
howfie
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by howfie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

i think i know why you cant find lara... i can't find her HiRez textures... the xnalara guys have told me these textures are around 60 MB each. so she is not in the main bigfile... pretty sure she's in title.000.tiger. i'll do the other tiger files in a day or two as i kind of had started working on something else, but i'll get to it.

Kamillho
veteran
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Kamillho » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:47 pm

howfie wrote:i think i know why you cant find lara... i can't find her HiRez textures... the xnalara guys have told me these textures are around 60 MB each. so she is not in the main bigfile... pretty sure she's in title.000.tiger. i'll do the other tiger files in a day or two as i kind of had started working on something else, but i'll get to it.
What? I saw her 4096x4096 textures in bigfile001. They are 10 mb, nnot 60 LOL XD

Sammie
veteran
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Sammie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 am

Kamillho wrote:What? I saw her 4096x4096 textures in bigfile001. They are 10 mb, nnot 60 LOL XD
Maybe he means all Lara-Textures (Head, Hair, Chest, Legs, Boots) at the same time. :D

User avatar
howfie
double-veteran
double-veteran
Posts: 930
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by howfie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:36 am

kamil, really? what filename? i did a DDS search by size and there is only 1 10 MB texture and it is not lara. :?
what folder is it in so that C00L can try to dig out the model?
if it's there my windows search filter must be having trouble searching though 1.8 million files :D.

TRF
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by TRF » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 am

Sammie wrote:
TRF wrote:Is there a way to set FSB Extractor, to convert multiple files?
With some extra lines, yes. ;)
Create a batchfile (fsb.bat) with the following source in the same folder together with fsbextractor.exe and the bigfile.00x-folders.
The batchfile will browse through the bigfile-folders and convert all .fsb-files to a new "audio_mp3"-folder.

Code: Select all

@ECHO OFF
SET OUTPUT_DIR=audio_mp3
SET BIGFOLDERS=(bigfile.000,bigfile.001,bigfile.002,bigfile.003)

IF NOT EXIST %OUTPUT_DIR% (
	MKDIR %OUTPUT_DIR%
)

FOR %%i IN %BIGFOLDERS% DO (
	ECHO Scanning folder "%%i"
	FOR %%F in (%%i\*.fsb) DO (
		ECHO Converting %%F 
		CALL "fsbextractor.exe" /C /O:%OUTPUT_DIR% "%%F"
	)
	ECHO Done!
)
@C00L12345
When will you release your noesis-plugin?
Thanks, it worked.
Converting as we speak.

Kamillho
veteran
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Kamillho » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:01 am

howfie wrote:kamil, really? what filename? i did a DDS search by size and there is only 1 10 MB texture and it is not lara. :?
what folder is it in so that C00L can try to dig out the model?
if it's there my windows search filter must be having trouble searching though 1.8 million files :D.
Lara head from example 0x3017800.dds xd I saw also her body with 4096 xd bigfile001 folder ofc :)

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 383 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Gh0stBlade » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 am

I did find one of Lara's models but it's a test one I think, is posed and has no bones. It's not her original, the textures could be for that model instead.

Image

I couldn't even find any of the multiplayer characters but here's the list so far:

Baddies:
0x6368f800.mesh; Guy who attacks Lara with turret.
0x58c8c800.mesh; Scavenger from the beginning of the game.
0xe228000.mesh; The guy who you kill on the boat.
0x3984e000.mesh; Mathias.
0xe8d6000.mesh; Himiko.

Goodies:
0x8e76800.mesh; Roth.
0x6a23c000.mesh; Alex.
0x77bcc800.mesh; Dr. Whitman.
0x4247e000.mesh; Jonah.

Missing:
Lara.
Sam.
Reyes.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

TRF
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by TRF » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:38 am

howfie wrote:kamil, really? what filename? i did a DDS search by size and there is only 1 10 MB texture and it is not lara. :?
what folder is it in so that C00L can try to dig out the model?
if it's there my windows search filter must be having trouble searching though 1.8 million files :D.
ALL LARA TEXTURES IN BIG SIZE.

I found Lara textures with 4096 x 4096 x 24BPP
File numbers are:

bigfile.000
0x54aa9800
0x5523d000
0x666c7000
0x78ea2000
0x79678800

bigfile.001
0x3017800
0x312ef000
0x37b3000
0x3ec9000
0x71e41000
0x725df800
0x72cd0800

bigfile.003
0x3b9ef000
0x3b251800
0x3c117800
0xca4c800

Sammie
veteran
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by Sammie » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:32 am

@C00L
I already played through the game three times. :D I know this model. Lara is hanging on a hook at the beginning of a cutscene at the monastery. [Screenshot]
C00l12345 wrote:I couldn't even find any of the multiplayer characters
There are 16 baddies & 14 goodies in the character selection. If you don't find any of them, maybe there are no "complete" characters in a single .mesh file. They can also use seperate objects for the head, hair, chest, arms/hands, legs, boots and different clothing of lara and combine them in the game. The textures are splitted in seperated parts too. Theoretically all multiplayer-models can share the same bones from one (unknown) file. Everything is possible. But we can't help you with the search without your current plugin. So please share it with us and we can put our heads together to figure out this stuff faster.

fil1969
veteran
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:44 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.000.tiger)

Post by fil1969 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:27 am

Kamillho wrote:
howfie wrote:i think i know why you cant find lara... i can't find her HiRez textures... the xnalara guys have told me these textures are around 60 MB each. so she is not in the main bigfile... pretty sure she's in title.000.tiger. i'll do the other tiger files in a day or two as i kind of had started working on something else, but i'll get to it.
What? I saw her 4096x4096 textures in bigfile001. They are 10 mb, nnot 60 LOL XD

but when i got HD TEXTURES were 64mb each one.. once converted in png are 16mb.. take a look...

Image

Post Reply