Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Unteroffizier2
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by Unteroffizier2 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:39 pm

wansf wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:31 pm
oh im retarded , instead of "," i replaced "a" XD

btw another problem is mdl loaded in noesis doesn't hv material info thus texture wont auto-load up to models
haha, all good. i should've put quotes there. atleast you fixed it.

in regards to noesis, i have no idea how to use that as i import them into blender then export them for use in garrys mod. you might need to find someone else who knows about noesis.

or hopefully someone else here knows noesis

wansf
advanced
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:56 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by wansf » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Unteroffizier2 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:39 pm
wansf wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:31 pm
oh im retarded , instead of "," i replaced "a" XD

btw another problem is mdl loaded in noesis doesn't hv material info thus texture wont auto-load up to models
haha, all good. i should've put quotes there. atleast you fixed it.

in regards to noesis, i have no idea how to use that as i import them into blender then export them for use in garrys mod. you might need to find someone else who knows about noesis.

or hopefully someone else here knows noesis
you do apply texture on to mesh parts one by one right? thats kinda pain in the ass for me :(

edit: nvm i just found out noesis is smart enough to read VTF directly

Unteroffizier2
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by Unteroffizier2 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:00 pm

wansf wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:45 pm
you do apply texture on to mesh parts one by one right? thats kinda pain in the ass for me :(

edit: nvm i just found out noesis is smart enough to read VTF directly
i do apply the textures, but only if im editing the models to add clothing onto them.

Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
Posts: 1767
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 983 times

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by Ekey » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:18 pm

kotaxzz1 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:31 am
how to print content log ? i had around 185 files missing from your logs.
thanks.
What you mean - "185 files missing from your logs" ? :?

namvail1234
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by namvail1234 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:32 pm

guys, how can I use this kind of textures?
Image

Unteroffizier2
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by Unteroffizier2 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:31 am

namvail1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:32 pm
guys, how can I use this kind of textures?
Vindictus renders textures a different way compared to other source engine games. you have to manually desaturate them and colour them yourself.

namvail1234
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Vindictus KR server has new hfs format

Post by namvail1234 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:15 pm

Unteroffizier2 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:31 am
namvail1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:32 pm
guys, how can I use this kind of textures?
Vindictus renders textures a different way compared to other source engine games. you have to manually desaturate them and colour them yourself.
May you guide me how to do it?

Post Reply