Did you know? Xentax started the Unepic SID Channel, that brings the latest music composed for the SID chip! Support us by listening and subscribing! Over 50.000 songs already there!

Godswar Mobile .obb/.apk file

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Kingmaker
ultra-n00b

Godswar Mobile .obb/.apk file

Post by Kingmaker » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm

Heyo, so I'm fairly new to this. I've been able to download & extract .apk file for an android game called Godswar Mobile. I'm an artist and often draw game art. Mostly for PC games but this time I decided to draw some mobile game art. PC games are often easier to get access to and you can find their files all over the internet. Mobile games on the other hand are a bit harder at least for me since I'm not very good at this. I've been able to listen to some audio files but no luck in opening .png files located inside the .obb file. Is there a way to view them and what are the steps required?

Is there anyone that can help me with is or do this for me?

I downloaded the .apk from this site: https://m.apkpure.com/godswar-mobile/co ... swarmobile
But I assume you could get the .apk from Bluestacks 5 as well by downloading it from Play Store and then extracting it to your PC.

Drawing
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Godswar Mobile .obb/.apk file

Post by Drawing » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:10 pm

Most of mobile game are built with unity. So , unless are encrypted/compressed ( or aren't unity files) you could open them in AssetStudio https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio/releases . First rename .obb in .rar and extract it, then open AssetStudio, click Load folder and select the folder in which you extracted the .obb.
The .png could be enctrypted but the program will allow you to extract them, then post couple of samples and ppl could take a look in case you are not able to open them.