[PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Crazy31139
beginner
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Crazy31139 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:05 am

Gh0stBlade wrote:Mesh importer is available in the first post of this topic.

Please report bugs here, I will fix them but there probably aren't any.

If someone finds Lara's skeleton in (laracroft.drm DTPData folder) let me know. Skeletons are located in the DTPData. Reason: I'm not certain my code will load all skeletons, I only tested it on one. If it helps skeleton files usually start with 0x0B000000. I don't have the time to go through all sections unfortunately.

Cheers.
Hi, can you see in bigfile.000, paperdoll_piece_redqueen_head.drm
i extract paperdoll_piece_redqueen_head.drm in DTPData folder i find Section 24.dtp ( 0x0B000000)
rename Section 24.dtp to skeleton.skl
in the noesis open and see this error
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 318 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Gh0stBlade » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:45 am

Crazy31139 wrote:
Gh0stBlade wrote:Mesh importer is available in the first post of this topic.

Please report bugs here, I will fix them but there probably aren't any.

If someone finds Lara's skeleton in (laracroft.drm DTPData folder) let me know. Skeletons are located in the DTPData. Reason: I'm not certain my code will load all skeletons, I only tested it on one. If it helps skeleton files usually start with 0x0B000000. I don't have the time to go through all sections unfortunately.

Cheers.
Hi, can you see in bigfile.000, paperdoll_piece_redqueen_head.drm
i extract paperdoll_piece_redqueen_head.drm in DTPData folder i find Section 24.dtp ( 0x0B000000)
rename Section 24.dtp to skeleton.skl
in the noesis open and see this error
I'll check it when I get home. Very likely a format error.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 318 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Gh0stBlade » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Updated script available in first post, should fix issues loading certain skeletons.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Crazy31139
beginner
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:53 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Crazy31139 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Thanx, now support many other skeleton
If you have free time can see paperdoll_piece_redqueen_lowerbody.drm
in the DTPData folder - Section 31.dtp

paperdoll_piece_abby_top.drm (Section 32.dtp)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Crazy31139 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Raban
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Raban » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 am

Upon trying to load the explorer-outfit I'm getting the following error:

Code: Select all

Detected file type: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 3D Mesh [PC]
Skeleton file detected!
Building Skeleton....
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\fmt_TR11_mesh_1_2.py", line 428, in meshLoadModel
    mesh.buildSkeleton()
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\fmt_TR11_mesh_1_2.py", line 194, in buildSkeleton
    sd.seek(0xC, NOESEEK_REL)
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 165, in seek
    self.toUnpacker(); r = noeSuper(self).seek(addr, isRelative); self.fromUnpacker(); return r
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 161, in fromUnpacker
    self.setOffset(self.byteOfs)
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 78, in setOffset
    noesis.bsSetOfs(self.h, ofs)
RuntimeError: Tried to set offset beyond buffer size. (516 > 512)
Detected file type: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 3D Mesh [PC]
Skeleton file detected!
Building Skeleton....
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\fmt_TR11_mesh_1_2.py", line 428, in meshLoadModel
    mesh.buildSkeleton()
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\fmt_TR11_mesh_1_2.py", line 194, in buildSkeleton
    sd.seek(0xC, NOESEEK_REL)
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 165, in seek
    self.toUnpacker(); r = noeSuper(self).seek(addr, isRelative); self.fromUnpacker(); return r
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 161, in fromUnpacker
    self.setOffset(self.byteOfs)
  File "E:\Noesis v4296\plugins\python\inc_noesis.py", line 78, in setOffset
    noesis.bsSetOfs(self.h, ofs)
RuntimeError: Tried to set offset beyond buffer size. (516 > 512)
What am I doing wrong? Is it possible to increase the buffer size?

Edit: Just saw whose birthday it is today.
Happy birthday Ekey!

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 318 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Gh0stBlade » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Crazy31139 wrote:Thanx, now support many other skeleton
If you have free time can see paperdoll_piece_redqueen_lowerbody.drm
in the DTPData folder - Section 31.dtp

paperdoll_piece_abby_top.drm (Section 32.dtp)
The correct skeleton file is Section 22.dtp... For some reason the model has out of range bone indices.
Raban wrote:Upon trying to load the explorer-outfit I'm getting the following error: Detected file type: Shadow of the Tomb Raider 3D Mesh [PC]
It would help if you told me the exact DRM file name.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Raban
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Raban » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Gh0stBlade wrote:It would help if you told me the exact DRM file name.
Sorry, I thought the problem was at my end.

It's about "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_legs" (skl:Section 387) and "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_torso" (skl:Section 388).

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 318 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Gh0stBlade » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Raban wrote:
Gh0stBlade wrote:It would help if you told me the exact DRM file name.
Sorry, I thought the problem was at my end.

It's about "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_legs" (skl:Section 387) and "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_torso" (skl:Section 388).
It's because you are loading the wrong section as the skeleton file.

paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_legs is Section 955.dtp
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_torso is Section 960.dtp
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Raban
n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Raban » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Gh0stBlade wrote: It's because you are loading the wrong section as the skeleton file.

paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_legs is Section 955.dtp
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_torso is Section 960.dtp
Thanks, it's working!


The strange thing is that when I load for example 960.dtp in a hexeditor, I get in the first line:

Code: Select all

2F 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
When I previously looked for and found skeletons they always began like this:

Code: Select all

0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
I thought the "0B" is the "0x0B000000" you were refering to earlier. And it also worked until the issue with lara-explorer: I got several skeletons for the various animals by looking for said "0B".
Has something changed or is "0B" just not the dead-sure way of identifying the skeleton that I thought it is?

Gh0stBlade
Moderator
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 318 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Gh0stBlade » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Raban wrote:
Gh0stBlade wrote: It's because you are loading the wrong section as the skeleton file.

paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_legs is Section 955.dtp
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_explorer_torso is Section 960.dtp
Thanks, it's working!


The strange thing is that when I load for example 960.dtp in a hexeditor, I get in the first line:

Code: Select all

2F 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
When I previously looked for and found skeletons they always began like this:

Code: Select all

0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
I thought the "0B" is the "0x0B000000" you were refering to earlier. And it also worked until the issue with lara-explorer: I got several skeletons for the various animals by looking for said "0B".
Has something changed or is "0B" just not the dead-sure way of identifying the skeleton that I thought it is?
Because 0xB isn't really the magic. Most skeletons start with it though.

The real way to do it is looking for bones in a hex editor. Quite tedious if you ask me.
Click the thanks button if I helped!

Nihyaku
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Nihyaku » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi! Many thanks for the tools! Your work is highly appreciated!! :)

Sorry for bothering you, but I don't understand how daemon1's Purehair tool works... Could someone help me, please? Thank you.

PaulPhoenix31139
ultra-n00b
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:38 am
Has thanked: 12 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by PaulPhoenix31139 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 am

Nihyaku wrote:Hi! Many thanks for the tools! Your work is highly appreciated!! :)

Sorry for bothering you, but I don't understand how daemon1's Purehair tool works... Could someone help me, please? Thank you.
Sample - tr11_larachild_hair.drm in the DTPData folder choose biggest file.dtp and drop to PureHair_2c.exe and you receive file

received file drop to DXMDmodel (PureHair.exe) and receive complete files .ascii and .obj (PureHair for SOTTR)

Cheers.

Nihyaku
ultra-n00b
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 18 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Nihyaku » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:09 pm

PaulPhoenix31139 wrote:
Nihyaku wrote:Hi! Many thanks for the tools! Your work is highly appreciated!! :)

Sorry for bothering you, but I don't understand how daemon1's Purehair tool works... Could someone help me, please? Thank you.
Sample - tr11_larachild_hair.drm in the DTPData folder choose biggest file.dtp and drop to PureHair_2c.exe and you receive file

received file drop to DXMDmodel (PureHair.exe) and receive complete files .ascii and .obj (PureHair for SOTTR)

Cheers.
Many thanks for your prompt and clear reply! :)
I followed your instructions attentively, however when I try to import the model in Noesis, the following errors appear:

http://i67.tinypic.com/wamvpc.png

I tried other files (for example "tr11_lara_hair_swampthing_loose") and I receive the same message.
Thank you
(Is "PureHair for SOTTR" this tool, isn't it?)

doppel
ultra-n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 3 times

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by doppel » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi everyone!
i'm having some issues with DRMDumper
when i try to open a DRM this message appears:
Image
is anyone can help me please to fix this?
Thanks in advance :]

Anthony789000
n00b
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:58 am

Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger

Post by Anthony789000 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello, how to fix this problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply