Search found 32 matches
- Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:59 pm
- Forum: Graphic file formats
- Topic: [Request] Sword Art Online Infinity Moment Model Format
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1690
OFS3 is a file container, and the models inside are standard MGO (OGM) models used in psp games. as far as i know, noesis is able to view them already. I dont work with 3d data much though, so havent looked at it any more. i mapped the ofs3 file container while examining this game for a possible tra...
- Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:18 am
- Forum: Compressed files and methods
- Topic: Utawarerumono portable (PSP)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1696
evening peoples, long time lurker here :P i've been examining this thing for a while now and after going through the .dar archive (simple table and embedded zLib wasnt too hard :P) i ran into a problem... now, the whole gamedata is inside this one archive, and when extracted, it's nothing but .at3/v...