Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue May 22, 2018 3:07 am
- Forum: Graphic file formats
- Topic: Raw texture previewer/converter
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16671
This may sound dumb, but when previewing a file with this tool, does it change the DXT selection on the left to show what format the image itself is using? Or do you have to manually adjust that yourself? I'm actually trying to possibly use this tool to read what type of DXT file some images I alrea...
- Mon May 21, 2018 12:19 am
- Forum: Compressed files and methods
- Topic: Having some trouble with dotHack GU Last Recode
- Replies: 0
- Views: 625
Currently, I'm trying to rip some texture files from Last Recode to do an upres on them (they look like poop for a current-day PC release, they make it clear they just ripped the textures from the PS2 version without doing anything to them). Thanks to a thread made last year , I was able to find SOM...