READ THE RULES: Click here

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xentax/ :)

Search found 82 matches

by AnonBaiter
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:24 am
Forum: Game Archive
Topic: Final Fantasy XV Benchmark
Replies: 4
Views: 2605

Re: Final Fantasy XV Benchmark

Hey Anon -- thanks so much for the bms script. I was able to extract a mesh model, but all the texture files (from a sourceimage folder) that got extracted weren't viewable in noesis, and therefore can't be converted -- am I doing something wrong or should I be using something else to convert the b...
by AnonBaiter
Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Forum: Game Archive
Topic: Final Fantasy XV Benchmark
Replies: 4
Views: 2605

Re: Final Fantasy XV Benchmark

you're lucky i even managed to take care of this format not too long ago... as a .bms script, that is.
see here for more details.

do keep in mind however that it does not automatically handle out any format for you, at least not beyond "decompressing" some files. keep an open mind when using this.
by AnonBaiter
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm
Forum: Graphic file formats
Topic: Ubisoft .tga.ckd files (Wii)
Replies: 4
Views: 1060

Re: Ubisoft .tga.ckd files (Wii)

Connectx wrote:I can understand the rain you share the experience.
Ignore this shitposter.
by AnonBaiter
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:41 pm
Forum: Graphic file formats
Topic: Megatextures research
Replies: 109
Views: 16987

Re: Megatextures research

Nevermind about my previous post, it's just me rambling about stuff.
by AnonBaiter
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:01 pm
Forum: Graphic file formats
Topic: Megatextures research
Replies: 109
Views: 16987

Re: Megatextures research

I don't think anyone cares how you get a game. Unless I missed something. Yeah, you're right. It's just paranoia on my end. EDIT: Actually, you're wrong. There is a reason why I'm being this doubtful. In case you didn't notice, to use Wraith you need to have obtained a purchased copy of the game th...
by AnonBaiter
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm
Forum: Graphic file formats
Topic: Megatextures research
Replies: 109
Views: 16987

Re: Megatextures research

daemon1 wrote:
AnonBaiter wrote:Well, I`m a bit worried over how is this research going to be.
What worries you?
Different beliefs over how one should get a "game".
by AnonBaiter
Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:27 am
Forum: Graphic file formats
Topic: Megatextures research
Replies: 109
Views: 16987

Re: Megatextures research

daemon1 wrote:
volfin wrote:Oh you're going for the whole pie, Now I see why it's taking so long. :) Very nice work!
Thanks, but that's not the reason why it's taking long. We have our ways ;)
Well, I`m a bit worried over how is this research going to be.
by AnonBaiter
Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:30 am
Forum: 3D/2D models
Topic: Final Fantasy XV Models
Replies: 36
Views: 10372

Re: Final Fantasy XV Models

daemon1 wrote:this makes this content very rare and wanted.
That part of your sentence will age out badly the moment PS4/XBOXONE games can be properly ripped.
by AnonBaiter
Sat May 20, 2017 12:14 pm
Forum: Game Archive
Topic: xentax dont want edit ubisoft games!
Replies: 3
Views: 844

Re: xentax dont want edit ubisoft games!

You avoided my question in that thread.
by AnonBaiter
Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 pm
Forum: Game Archive
Topic: All Engine In UBISOFT Is A Big Lie!
Replies: 3
Views: 1020

Re: All Engine In UBISOFT Is A Big Lie!

michalss wrote:point of this thread before i close it ?
Just let it open for now, for he is the only one who knows the "answer" to my question.
by AnonBaiter
Fri May 19, 2017 4:49 pm
Forum: Game Archive
Topic: All Engine In UBISOFT Is A Big Lie!
Replies: 3
Views: 1020

Re: All Engine In UBISOFT Is A Big Lie!

Okay, tell me how these Ubisoft "engines" were like before Assassin`s Creed hit the stores(as in, back in 2007).
by AnonBaiter
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Forum: Video file formats
Topic: !! Dirge of Cerberus FF7 (ver: us or int) (can NOT extract)
Replies: 5
Views: 2465

Re: !! Dirge of Cerberus FF7 (ver: us or int) (can NOT extra

All it does is decrypt the files contained in "video archives" such as d8f7bc60.45 and 7570f45e.f7(and that`s just the Japanese version) and then dump them. It doesn`t actually "decode" them.
by AnonBaiter
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:18 am
Forum: Game Archive
Topic: (Ubisoft) Rabbids Go Home .BF quickbms script writing help?
Replies: 7
Views: 1880

Re: (Ubisoft) Rabbids Go Home .BF quickbms script writing he

My unfinished script deals with these kind of archives, yet I have yet to support the new .bf format you`ve shown because the tintin.bms script doesn`t get the directory tree right yet. Not to mention that I`ve tried to make the directory tree just right, but then it proved to be the most difficult ...